SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 3 Experience Sharing

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,166
Reaction score
2,876
guys, I had experienced this lately (after new update).

I used to turn on flight mode before sleep (in order not to being disturbed). In the morning, I turn off flight mode and open my fb or internet to see something, the data is connected for a while (i can surf), then half way gone and said "no network connection"... and lasted for about 1 to 2 mins, then got connected again.

This DOES NOT happen before MJ7 update... nor in my previous note 1 (although note 1 was using ICS).

Strange... anyone experienced too?
 

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
13,510
Reaction score
24
Actually Note 2 to Note 3 not much of an upgrade. My colleague who had brought a Note 3 also sold it away and use back his Note 2.

My another colleague who upgraded to a Note 3 from a Note 2 also feel that and he feel that the Note 2 processing speed is faster.

Actually if not of the screen size for the LG G2, I would have gotten it. It's really amazing.

Your friends are idiots.
 

minute_me

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
770
Reaction score
0
anyone feel the battery life a bit worse after the recent firmware update ? sometimes i think they purposely make u update to make your phone spoil faster.........i have since turned off the update.:s8:
 

BlueBull

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,354
Reaction score
135
Recently, whenever I press the home button, a window will pop up asking me to select touchwiz or touchwiz basic.

When I select touchwiz, another window pops up to say go to app info and clear selected default.

Each time I follow the steps and the same thing will happen next time.

Anyone has the solution to this?
 

knightskid

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
716
Reaction score
15
Recently, whenever I press the home button, a window will pop up asking me to select touchwiz or touchwiz basic.

When I select touchwiz, another window pops up to say go to app info and clear selected default.

Each time I follow the steps and the same thing will happen next time.

Anyone has the solution to this?

When the window pops up, you have to select either one and choose "Always".
 

minute_me

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
770
Reaction score
0
When i plug in the charging cable, it keeps making a notification sound once every few minutes. anyone know which app is causing this? could it be the battery doctor app which i downloaded?
 

BlueBull

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,354
Reaction score
135
When the window pops up, you have to select either one and choose "Always".

That's exactly what I have been doing.

Finally found the solution.

Apparently, the latest update for Google Search causes this glitch.

Uninstalled the Google Search update and problem solved.
 

petricnah

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
750
Reaction score
106
Wifi spot not displayed.

Hi,
I have an issue on the stock Wifi manager, it will not display new wifi spot after scanning however it will still display and connect to my office and home wifi spot. Not sure whether is it cause by the recent updates.
Found this issue when going oversea, trying to connect to hotel free wifi and can't display. Temporary solve the problem by using mobile network to download the 'Wifi Manager' from Playstore.
Currently only the apps Wifi Manager can detect and display new wifi point. Most Wifi problem on Note 3 that i google is mainly scanning and not connecting.
Anyone encounter this problem and have a solutions to this?
 

Johnteoh

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2001
Messages
819
Reaction score
14
It is overheat means some apps are running uncontrollable in the background. Use the RAM status to clear the memory and see if it works.
 

kruppom

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Hello all Seniors!,

I'm new here my friend introduce me this forum to ask question from the experts here.
I'm currently using S2 from M1 now. My plan completed 2 years and would like to sign a new plan. Those $30+ per month type.
I checked Singtel , Starhub , M1 and find that Singtel is cheapest. Is it possible for me from M1 change to Singtel?

Then of also friends recommend me to get Note 3 as it's the lastest. But i dont wish to go for lastest treant but useful for me.
I will be using the phone more on Google Map ( MOST IMPORTANT ) , Youtube , Email and etc... I'm just a normal user not those very into phones.

My dad say Chinatown is the cheapest to get phone. I'm wondering how much i can get for the phone + sign plan? On the Singtel web i saw is $600+.
Can i sign plan with 2nd hand note 3? Would like to check the price.

Thanks Senior and Expert for reading.
And i'm really sorry if i committed any thing againts the forum rules.

MERRY X'MAS TO ALL!!!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top