samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

kazxenon

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
752
Reaction score
6
i think for the battery life wise, it's not much of a review since battery life might degrade over time

Just some impressions, actual review maybe one month later haha :s13:

Battery life does degrade overtime for every device, thats why i usually prefer at least my phones to have a long batt life at the start :D
 

sunkissg

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
442
Reaction score
0
Waiting for the 3G or LTE and black version. Note 8 would probably be the market opener for stylus usage. More to come from other players soon.
 

killer

Master Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2000
Messages
3,852
Reaction score
0
for battery life, the old 7.7" whack almost everything during it's time. i don't know how it compares to the new ipads, but i don't recall the new ipad having better battery life than their older replacements
 

colinc88

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2006
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Yalo, have to wait for LTE and some more have towait for other color.

I hope the LTE version comes in matte black.

The last I heard, Singapore will only lauch in June'13.

Sigh....
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
Been using my note 8.0 for 3 days, wanna share some thoughts here:

Overall its shaping up to be a really fine tablet, can't really find much cons other than the capactitive buttons and maybe the price. A very worthy tablet for your consideration. :D
all i could say...envy
 

yellow_pen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
15,743
Reaction score
0
I am slowly getting more inclined to getting note 8 as well..I intend to sell off my note 10.1 and get this note 8 instead as I am doing more reading of ebooks and I am starting to feel that I need a lighter device.

I am hoping to get the lte version. Hope it faster come!!
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
got mine which is wifi a few days ago and i could say i am loving it to bits. big bro of note 2 lol... the screen size is to my liking as well.
u as well :(
I'm so sad..i guess i spend too much time on other phone, Butterfky, ONE , S4...
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I'm currently thinking to purchase a tablet. Both of this two model, Note 8 and Note 10.1 are tempting and good. Anyone owns a note 10.1 want to give their advice to me? :)
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
ipad too heavy while the rest of china tablets and others size not to my liking...
MIC tablet, I'm into the 8"
else, all the 5"++ MIC phone...cool as well.

it seems that SGP will release this unit late..
May- S4, Jun - Tab 3, Note 8?, Mega? , Note 3?

Anything cons for the note 8? except it is bigger than note 2..(that the part i like..tablet with pen)

Parallel import, i think must go for it
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top