samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
kao eh, that is matching the price of note 10.1 lte?!
and note 10.1 lte is few months old...not v useful if compare...tatvthe world of techno esp android. Prices slide fast n big...(tat where the fruity brand "wins"...as no changes for a year til the next release)
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
20130505_135340_zpse251ddad.jpg


The set I bought is with 3g
 
Last edited:

kwicksylver

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Question ?

20130505_135340_zpse251ddad.jpg


The set I bought is with 3g

Hey Im thinking of buying too recontract with singtel. Then get S4 sell it and buy the note 8. I just wanna ask how about the warranty? Thanks and any issues with using it as a phone. Thanks for the info
 

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
6,470
Reaction score
18
Super lcd 3rd generation bro.. enough to make u let go of 7.7

S pen funtion with palm rejection.

My bad. I'm out of touch with screen technology =:p

Hmmm... I can get probably $250 - $300 from my 7.7 meaning I just need to top up slightly more than 1/2 the price.

Hey Im thinking of buying too recontract with singtel. Then get S4 sell it and buy the note 8. I just wanna ask how about the warranty? Thanks and any issues with using it as a phone. Thanks for the info

My 7.7's SIM's 2 years contract already up so I can sign too... Thinking of doing the same. Is S4 the most 'profitable' phone now? But thinking to wait out for the LTE unit too. I'm still pretty comfy with my 7.7; been using it for more than a year; longest I've ever stuck to a tablet/phone.
 

congz22

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
It's sickening that our neighbouring countries have the note 8.0 available for sale but we don't even have news on when it will launch.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top