samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
22,048
Reaction score
70
so for $50.00 will you send our spoilt set to JB and repair? if yes.. then worth it.. if not.. whats the point..

dun forget.. if your set is spoilt.. you will have to go JB twice.. unless you are frequently going there.. adix set will be good ..

I think when we buy export set.. we are ready to go without warranty...
for me, if warranty is >20% of cost, then I go without, or buy from US anything else...after all 1 year is too short, probs crop up usually after 1 year afterall.

10% of the time, items DOA or faulty within year, lugi 10% shipback or minor repairs, still more worth than 20% cost.
 
Last edited:

rooftop

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
810
Reaction score
0
JB set for me is ok. I am a frequent visitor of JB. However just wondering where you guys found the information about 2yrs warranty?

I checked Samsung MY warranty page. It mentioned tablet / mobile devices only come with 1yr warranty.
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
JB set for me is ok. I am a frequent visitor of JB. However just wondering where you guys found the information about 2yrs warranty?

I checked Samsung MY warranty page. It mentioned tablet / mobile devices only come with 1yr warranty.

Register on e warranty. Go try.
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
Naranjan is at race course road. The shop has been there long time ago. Phones r cheap there for export sets. When the local sets r released their export sets will go even lower. Their prices r more competitive and lower. I saw note 10.1 sold there for $595 at some nearby shops. Should be 3G.

Just saw now their s4 selling at 850..this place happening man... Beats the ah beng shops at sim Lim or far east
 

colinc88

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2006
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
It would be great is the SGN 8.0 LTE release locally with a different color. I wonder what happen to the matte black SGN 8.0 which reported online a few months back.
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the advise boss. I just curious why its sold know Malaysia first.. and supposedly price cheaper compare to SG.. :\

Boss? Haha.. Nice title.. He also doesn't have a clue on warranty status in Malaysia lah.. When problem come.. He will give you a blur I dunno look..
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
It would be great is the SGN 8.0 LTE release locally with a different color. I wonder what happen to the matte black SGN 8.0 which reported online a few months back.
Release then should be happy enough liao.....still wanna think preferred color. :D
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
Going into bukit indah in 4 sing in, 4rm out.

Think it's second storey near to the side of the cinema.

Wonder what is the turnaround time and do they accept Singaporeans coming to service as most technically don't have a valid address in there

I don't think will recognize cause most probably need to show receipt for proof of purchase date
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Boss? Haha.. Nice title.. He also doesn't have a clue on warranty status in Malaysia lah.. When problem come.. He will give you a blur I dunno look..

Don attack me lah. U don even know how many customers i helped. I will never leave any customer in the cold.
If i can bring in the set of cse i have ways to help... its our 10th years at burlington square. blur or not.. its up to customer to decide. Not u.
 
Last edited:

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
I don't think will recognize cause most probably need to show receipt for proof of purchase date

Already mention u can register online. As long its a warranty set in malaysia.. there will be warranty.

U wan to save money.. u go narajan. But don expect any aftersale service. I am confidence they will give u the super blur look.

U don even know how many ppl came for my help after they bought from narajan. U think u are smart?
 
Last edited:

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
More people to buy in MY + many carrot heads in SG..... :D

U bring ur carrot head theory else way.. anyone not purchasing local set is carrot?

To u.. u might find it easy to cross the causeway to make purchase. To some ppl.. they might not have the time like u. Don assume.
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
Already mention u can register online. As long its a warranty set in malaysia.. there will be warranty.

U wan to save money.. u go narajan. But don expect any aftersale service. I am confidence they will give u the super blur look.

U don even know how many ppl came for my help after they bought from narajan. U think u are smart?

If yours is export set.. Don't advertise like it has Warranty coverage.. Misleading..

How many people you have helped I don't know.. But once I had issue.. You gave me a cute blur look.. That was it..

Anyway good luck to clear your warranty export sets..
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
If yours is export set.. Don't advertise like it has Warranty coverage.. Misleading..

How many people you have helped I don't know.. But once I had issue.. You gave me a cute blur look.. That was it..

Anyway good luck to clear your warranty export sets..

Its already cleared. By the way

These set are distribute to me by malaysia local distributor. The relevant info are on the box itself. Local distributor address written on it too. Anywayy, its only 10 sets floating ard in singapore. So the 9 bros and 1 sister who bought, just look for me if there is anything wrong. If i turned any of u away, just post in the forum.

I don play with risk. If i wanna help u means i will help.

Any bro have problem with their malaysian set, i will help. No worries.

As for narajan set, i believe the bro abv me can help right?
 
Last edited:

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
Its already cleared. By the way

These set are distribute to me by malaysia local distributor.

Any bro have problem with their malaysian set, i will help. No worries.

As for narajan set, i believe the bro abv me can help right?

No I cannot help.. I'm honest and don't tell lies... Naranja set is cheap.. But buy at your own risk..
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
If yours is export set.. Don't advertise like it has Warranty coverage.. Misleading..

How many people you have helped I don't know.. But once I had issue.. You gave me a cute blur look.. That was it..

Anyway good luck to clear your warranty export sets..
Oh....so u kenna before. Aiyah money talks, same everywhere. :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top