Samsung galaxy note jelly bean

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,789
Reaction score
777
that's fast haha. btw is there anyway to disable the guy speaking while scrolling to different pages?


Do the following.
> Setting, Accessibility, Service, Turn Talk back on.
> Select Setting from bottom of page
> uncheck all talkback option
> Then click back and switch talk back off again
> Go to application manager, Under all Apps, Find google TTS and Samsung TTS

Disable it.

Vola, that guy will not speak when you scroll the page.
 

xxSaDanxx

Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
368
Reaction score
19
Is jb out?? Haiz.. wait till neck long.. haha
Anyqay, does anyone know where I can get a original / OEM stylus for my white note? Or any one got a spare to sell me??
 

lawlaw77

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Hi I have try to root my N7000 to JB, but the Odin prompt me it is fail..i doesnt know why..

<ID:0/005> Can't open the serial(COM) port.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

anyone can help me?
 

heng32

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2000
Messages
5,883
Reaction score
31
Do the following.
> Setting, Accessibility, Service, Turn Talk back on.
> Select Setting from bottom of page
> uncheck all talkback option
> Then click back and switch talk back off again
> Go to application manager, Under all Apps, Find google TTS and Samsung TTS

Disable it.

Vola, that guy will not speak when you scroll the page.
Thank you man.. I hv tried all ways to disable it but no go. I even call samsung service centre but told me maybe software issues and asked me to reset my firmware. That scrolling page voice feedback is really irritating.
 

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,789
Reaction score
777

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,789
Reaction score
777
Hi all, I have done up my guide (Now, 5th Edition). Well, I know many has gone to S3 or Note 2 and some may be going to S4 soon. So not many ppl using Note anymore. Anyway, hopefully, this still can be a help for those note survivors

https://www.box.com/s/2ecedf2c5ea59878dd19
 

lawlaw77

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Hi Progene, I have completed root HK rom but for speedmod Kernel I never done it, is it possible to skip it or I need to install that??
 
Last edited:

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,789
Reaction score
777
Hi Progene, I have completed root HK rom but for speedmod Kernel I never done it, is it possible to skip it or I need to install that??

Speedmod is optional for u since u are already on HKG root.. Go read Speedmod and understand wad it does to see if u wanna change to speedmod Kernel.
 

lawlaw77

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Speedmod is optional for u since u are already on HKG root.. Go read Speedmod and understand wad it does to see if u wanna change to speedmod Kernel.

already download it since your recommend inside your guide.
 

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
4,704
Reaction score
33
those who have upgraded note 1 to jelly bean

can give some pro and cons?

is it better / worse than ICS?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top