Samsung Galaxy Watch

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
you know where to buy? kasiamobile.com or maybe red white

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
Kasia mobile, RedWhite mobile, Hi-tec mobile, Why Mobile, MobileSquare, MobileHardare or P2O mobile.
 

jimbo73

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Kasia mobile, RedWhite mobile, Hi-tec mobile, Why Mobile, MobileSquare, MobileHardare or P2O mobile.

My advise is disregard redwhite. After shop confirmed that watch will arrive in 2-5 days, I placed an order on 11 Oct. Until now i'm still waiting for the arrival (estimated in Nov)....
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,601
Reaction score
1,134
My advise is disregard redwhite. After shop confirmed that watch will arrive in 2-5 days, I placed an order on 11 Oct. Until now i'm still waiting for the arrival (estimated in Nov)....
heard if order new batch...Samsung no stock due to hot selling...or dunno is it Samsung internal recall all this stock to further qc for issue...

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
 

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
19
Anyone managed to get whatsapp call notifications on the watch? If so, please share your setting.
For some reason I can get whatsapp msgs notifications, but not call.
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
My advise is disregard redwhite. After shop confirmed that watch will arrive in 2-5 days, I placed an order on 11 Oct. Until now i'm still waiting for the arrival (estimated in Nov)....
I think they dun have any stock at the moment. I visited Challengers Bugis yesterday and they told me they ran out of stock for all 42mm models so it should be the same for most retailers.
 
Last edited:

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
3,542
Reaction score
385
Anyone managed to get whatsapp call notifications on the watch? If so, please share your setting.
For some reason I can get whatsapp msgs notifications, but not call.

Dont think you can receive App calls ... like whats app or line or wechat ... only msg
 

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
19
Dont think you can receive App calls ... like whats app or line or wechat ... only msg
just to be clear, I dont mean receiving the call itself... just want the watch to vibrate when there is an incoming WA call.
is this possible ?
 

Cyberboy128

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2000
Messages
835
Reaction score
0
heard if order new batch...Samsung no stock due to hot selling...or dunno is it Samsung internal recall all this stock to further qc for issue...

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

What internal recall? Got reported issue?
 

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
3,542
Reaction score
385
just to be clear, I dont mean receiving the call itself... just want the watch to vibrate when there is an incoming WA call.
is this possible ?

No dont think so .. when there's app calling .. there wont be vibration ... for now ... maybe
 

coolfire

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
4
Any of you guys having issues with the step counter being inaccurate? Read quite a number of overseas reviews on that

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
 

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
4,491
Reaction score
133
Its OK as long as the step counter is not wildly off as compared to other fitness trackers. Tens of steps won't make much of a difference. Anyway I feel that it's more of a smart watch than fitness tracker. If I really want fitness tracker I will get either a Fitbit or Garmin (which I am using now).

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with Zero1 Booster using GAGT
 

altca4

Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
451
Reaction score
84
redwhite is quite trustable leh
I don't think it's red White's fault. I highly suspect Sammy is stopping sales for the watch. It might be more than a software issue.


My GW had been software patched but the heart monitor and, to a lesser extent, the step counter can still hang here and there. The heart monitor can read some erratically high heart beat rate too. Unable to track deep sleep as well.

Sammy shop isn't willing to 1 on 1 exchange (saying that the results will be the same) but are OK with full refund which tells a lot. I'm waiting for my refund currently...

To be fair, the GW is a sexy watch with really good smart features but the fitness tracking portion is disappointing.

With the low key approach and immediate island wide out of stock trend,
I highly suspect that this batch of watches or the design is problematic =(

I fell in love with the watch and am heart broken now, lol. The versa while good with tracking, sucks on the smart aspects. The synching alone is so slow and caveman era
 
Last edited:

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
I don't think it's red White's fault. I highly suspect Sammy is stopping sales for the watch. It might be more than a software issue.


My GW had been software patched but the heart monitor and, to a lesser extent, the step counter can still hang here and there. The heart monitor can read some erratically high heart beat rate too. Unable to track deep sleep as well.

Sammy shop isn't willing to 1 on 1 exchange (saying that the results will be the same) but are OK with full refund which tells a lot. I'm waiting for my refund currently...

To be fair, the GW is a sexy watch with really good smart features but the fitness tracking portion is disappointing.

With the low key approach and immediate island wide out of stock trend,
I highly suspect that this batch of watches or the design is problematic =(

I fell in love with the watch and am heart broken now, lol. The versa while good with tracking, sucks on the smart aspects. The synching alone is so slow and caveman era
So there might be a HW defect on the GW which Samsung is unable to fix via SW update? It applies to all first batch GWs at the moment?
 

joesph

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
9,513
Reaction score
751
kasia no stock. does not come with charger, i think is wireless charger?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
 

coolfire

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
4
I don't think it's red White's fault. I highly suspect Sammy is stopping sales for the watch. It might be more than a software issue.


My GW had been software patched but the heart monitor and, to a lesser extent, the step counter can still hang here and there. The heart monitor can read some erratically high heart beat rate too. Unable to track deep sleep as well.

Sammy shop isn't willing to 1 on 1 exchange (saying that the results will be the same) but are OK with full refund which tells a lot. I'm waiting for my refund currently...

To be fair, the GW is a sexy watch with really good smart features but the fitness tracking portion is disappointing.

With the low key approach and immediate island wide out of stock trend,
I highly suspect that this batch of watches or the design is problematic =(

I fell in love with the watch and am heart broken now, lol. The versa while good with tracking, sucks on the smart aspects. The synching alone is so slow and caveman era
Oh dear. Sounds bad. Was looking forward to an upgrade from my Gear S2...

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top