it is not hard to print SAMSUNG EVO/PRO MICROSDXC/SDHC design on a fake microsd and high profit margin imagine produce 1 fake 64gb but use 2gb or 32gb
Using Samsung microsd sure no problem..I have issue with sandisk on my samsung s3. Use Samsung microsd card and it run smoothly. Mayve is device issue
I guess my Samsung MicroSD Pro is the SLOWER version (for both read and write). Since I have been using it for around 1 year by now.
Let me TRADE IN!
How can we tell when we buy from the stores btw? Packaging different?
microSDHC cards will run slower after multiple uses~? phones from which year onwards can take 64gb?![]()
Just check if the phone supports microSDXC cards.
SDXC is for 64GB and above.
phones from which year onwards can take 64gb?![]()
Xiaomi phone cannot use 64gb or 128gb microsd? Omg.. I using mi3 so can't test.Not a good idicator...
Because xiaomi still at 32gb despite 2014...
Xiaomi phone cannot use 64gb or 128gb microsd? Omg.. I using mi3 so can't test.
its true. last time i bought 8gb memory card from china i thought can work. the guy somemore open the new packaging and insert into the PC can see its 8gb
but later insert into my cam try shoot video.. later playback all corrupted one
no idea howthey do it![]()
serious? wah like this is scary leh.![]()
Mostly are 8gb one they modified it to read 64gb in pc but u can't write more then 8gb inside. Will have error.
Got so profesional bo ?
Got so profesional bo ?

I think it's good to test !Yes. Thats how those fake cards work. Thats why use H2testW to test the real capacity and speed.![]()
Mostly are 8gb one they modified it to read 64gb in pc but u can't write more then 8gb inside. Will have error.
I think it's good to test !

Its a must to test. Wouldnt want to get a fake card which is going to ruin any photos or videos taken.![]()
Now a days also have 4GB and 16GB that are modified... All they did was change the controller....
Apparently now someone selling factory rejects Sandisk... 64gb yes... but speed damn slow.. Dunno if is reject or fake
