Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Help you answer.
No. They don’t sell.

I asked before for my S10e

Any idea where can get the replacement of the original pre-installed screen protector? Is Samsung selling it?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,904
Reaction score
4,734
69009087_10220033098676151_9113910620608004096_n.jpg
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
Hi. If you want a cheaper alternative similar like WSD or etc. Can try okonz tgsp. Just got it installed and able to detect fp . So far so good and able to fit my spigen tough armour

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
Oh btw if anyone looking for adapter, can try getting the iPad Pro usb-c to 3.5mm one from any apple store. Works perfectly fine with s10+ so should work with note 10 too. Costs 15 bucks I think.

Any idea if we can try it out at apple store? Brought a type c to headphone jack adapter from challenger and it doesn't work...
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
You can go Apple Orchard and test and let us know
Heng I haven’t buy the adapter yet

Any idea if we can try it out at apple store? Brought a type c to headphone jack adapter from challenger and it doesn't work...
 

pipimaster

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Aiyo. Forum damn messy nowadays. I see superlengthy post describing a certain tempered glass in every possible way. Machiam advertisement like that. Got heaven got earth. I go paste then the fingerprint also cannot use. Then the shop uncle told me this brand 50/50 chance. What to do? Btw I just gotten Ringke fusion x camo. Damn chio. But a bit rough on the sides.
 
Last edited:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,601
Reaction score
1,134
Aiyo. Forum damn messy nowadays. I see lengthy post describing a certain tempered glass in every possible way. Machiam advertisement like that. I go paste then the fingerprint also cannot use. Then the shop uncle told me this brand 50/50 chance. What to do? Btw I just gotten Ringke fusion x camo. Damn chio. But a bit rough on the sides.
which one you paste? Wsd?zeelot?

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,601
Reaction score
1,134
Don’t want to pinpoint la. Not nice. But I think I mentioned till quite obvious le.
If wsd...there is one step on first cute.. need press the fp sensor for 30 seconds...uncle got help you press?

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT
 

fatthumb

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
3
Guys and gals don't buy Zeelot Pure glass. First batch doesn't work for the fingerprint sensor. Made a huge mistake in getting Zeelot, regretting the 39.90 spent.
Thanks a lot for feedback. Almoat gotten this installed at clementi central phone shop also 39$. Will try other brand from neighbouring shop for 30$ :D

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Any idea if we can try it out at apple store? Brought a type c to headphone jack adapter from challenger and it doesn't work...

No you can’t test it out.

That being said, you won’t find a better USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter because of compatibility and DAC.
 
Last edited:

Circledot

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Shop uncle tell you that cause he don't want take responsibility for the mistake he made when applying. Problem with them always like that one, always come up with some excuse to blame the SP rather than themselves.

Aiyo. Forum damn messy nowadays. I see superlengthy post describing a certain tempered glass in every possible way. Machiam advertisement like that. Got heaven got earth. I go paste then the fingerprint also cannot use. Then the shop uncle told me this brand 50/50 chance. What to do? Btw I just gotten Ringke fusion x camo. Damn chio. But a bit rough on the sides.
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
Thanks a lot for feedback. Almoat gotten this installed at clementi central phone shop also 39$. Will try other brand from neighbouring shop for 30$ :D

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
give a try on okonz

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
Wsd staff very nice, make sure can work, good then let you go.. but why keeo trying other cheaper brands to take the risk.. $39 and $60 not much difference in pricing ma..

Shop uncle tell you that cause he don't want take responsibility for the mistake he made when applying. Problem with them always like that one, always come up with some excuse to blame the SP rather than themselves.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top