Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,604
Reaction score
1,137
my another loot 45w baseus from lazada just arrived today...testing to charge it and seem to be fast too...this charger has built in charge voltage display some more.
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
I never use the $30
Cause the case all Samsung and I don’t like
I getting RS

Guys that pre ordered the phone. Check with you how you all use up the $30 voucher? I cheapskate and wanna find ways to use it with minimal money out of pocket
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
The USB C adapter for the headphone jack cost $28. So expensive, Apple only sell $15

It doesn’t come with the Note10 & 10+
 

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
13,002
Reaction score
391
Hi,

Which 45W travel adapter and cable is recommended?
 

Ds_Cheng

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
5,207
Reaction score
31
my another loot 45w baseus from lazada just arrived today...testing to charge it and seem to be fast too...this charger has built in charge voltage display some more.
Local seller or China?
 

ArsenalGear

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
958
Reaction score
8
Guys that pre ordered the phone. Check with you how you all use up the $30 voucher? I cheapskate and wanna find ways to use it with minimal money out of pocket

No point. Even with the voucher, the casing sold by singtel is more ex than qoo10.
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Sometimes I wonder why people so greedy
Can charge can Liao still want fast fast.
How fast is fast?

1 minute from 0% to 100%? :s13:

No wonder all the people who abuse the Note7 explode. My Note7 still never explode and I still have my Note7 with me. Cause I took good care of it :D

Sexplode!....
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
time is of essence for alot of ppl
imagine u are down to less than 50% but u know u need that extra power later and u cannot carry along a powerbank... a fast charge bringing it back to about 80%~100% is always good.
 

fongwk8

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
1
my another loot 45w baseus from lazada just arrived today...testing to charge it and seem to be fast too...this charger has built in charge voltage display some more.

Whats the voltage and ampere shown during charging?
 

Mugenpower78

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
13,044
Reaction score
924
cannot. it does not have PPS
it has static V. To achieve 45W, the V needs to be variable.

I have this powerbank. While it worked for my Switch and Surface Pro, sadly its charging the Note10+ at 15~20W (which is not bad)

sidenote, i have another powerbank which i can charge both Switch and Surface Pro. I use it to charge Note10+, the screen says fast charging. but the charging time is normal charging time (compared to xiaomi). when i measure the output, its only charging at ard 5~7W. how is this fast charge? and how come Note10+ can display "Fast Charging" but in actual its only 5W?

seems like the PPS only from 5-11v for xiami gen 3 20k?

https://usbcurrent.com/xiaomi-mi-power-bank-3-review/
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top