Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

emage12345

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
cKQMyeU.jpg
 

Circledot

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Original SP sucks, grainy, easily scratch and feels bad to touch. Dk why own a 1.8k phone when cant even afford a proper protector

I using the same case as you, but mine is only temporarily till RS release.

Screen protector wise still using the original Samsung protector.
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,604
Reaction score
1,137
Original SP sucks, grainy, easily scratch and feels bad to touch. Dk why own a 1.8k phone when cant even afford a proper protector
Huh...what you talking about? Grainy to touch?

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Original SP sucks, grainy, easily scratch and feels bad to touch. Dk why own a 1.8k phone when cant even afford a proper protector

I have to disagree. Easily scratched probably due to the nature of material compared to glass for example.

Other than that it's not grainy and smooth.
 

nuscape

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
148
I have to disagree. Easily scratched probably due to the nature of material compared to glass for example.

Other than that it's not grainy and smooth.
Yes original SP is actually very good & smooth. Scratch is because of plastic la, it is normal. Actually I'm looking for the replacement similar to original SP for backup or once it has too many scratches already. I couldn't find one yet. Not a fan of glass SP though.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
You know why I don’t want to buy a screen protector?

Normal Tempered glass screen protector have a lot of screen sensitivity issues, and I don’t want to paste WSD or some other loca glue tempered glass. I have bad experience on pasting a normal tempered glass for my S6 edge few years back and spent like $35 for it, end up it is not sensitive when touching the screen and it can be very irritating. Therefore I went back to film for S6 edge, S6 edge+, S7 edge, and Note7. My Note Fan Edition using tempered glass and it’s not very sensitive, and paid like $40 for that. Bought tempered glass for Fan Edition cause film protector hard to get cause they discontinued the Note7.

When I first bought S8+, I also pasted film and the curve sides are not protected, and I went online to source for a tempered glass and came across WSD. Then I spent like $60 for the WSD on my S8+ and never looked back to film protectors. When I first pasted, it lift when I put the Spigen case on as the shop owner never tell me on case compatibility. So I went back ask her to help me reapply at no additional cost.

So knowing that not all cases works with WSD, decided to go for the original clear view cover and it didn’t lift. My S8, Note8, S9, S9+ and Note9 all using WSD and the Samsung original clear view cover. Total spent like $360 on WSD for 6 devices.

That’s why this year flagships I never want to buy WSD, don’t want to spend $60 on it and some more there is fingerprint sensor issue. I’m glad that Samsung gave the free protector. So far film protector don’t have any scratches and it’s as good as new. I don’t put my phones in my jeans pocket so it’s fine. I always put the phone in my bag.

Original SP sucks, grainy, easily scratch and feels bad to touch. Dk why own a 1.8k phone when cant even afford a proper protector
 

aerolord

Master Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
89
I always use my phone naked (without protector or case), once the honeymoon period is over. Probably 2 more weeks until I totally remove all the casing and original SP.
 

Ds_Cheng

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
5,207
Reaction score
31
I agree with you. It is same as my previous note 8. The tempered glass is thick and cause sensitivity issue and our dear samsung is curve screen and make it worst.
I am glad that the current note 10+ come film protector. But again still need to take care of the fone. Once drop and hit the screen also HK.
 

Ds_Cheng

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
5,207
Reaction score
31
Just to share with my baseus new 45/60w charger. Can be useful for me to charge my laptop as well. No volt meter reading. The charging is confirm faster than the stock samsung charger.

eh7imhF.jpg
 

Xuanrine

Junior Member
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
55
I bought extra casings from https://www.i-blason.com/
Anyone kind enough to take it off from my hands?

For note 10plus.

Color: Marble ( Can get for gf/wife )
Price: SGD 40.10 (To cover the shipping cost, definitly not earning anything out of it.)
https://www.i-blason.com/galaxy-note10-plus-cosmo-slim-designer-sleek-case

Color: Black
Price: SGD 31.40 (To cover the shipping cost, definitly not earning anything out of it.)
https://www.i-blason.com/galaxy-note10-plus-unicorn-beetle-style-slim-clear-case

Self-collect at somerset or dhoby ghaut.
 
Last edited:

Circledot

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Sensitivity issue only for those who dk how apply, it works damn fast and well on the wsd. The applied sp feels like crap and scratch so easily, ew

You know why I don’t want to buy a screen protector?

Normal Tempered glass screen protector have a lot of screen sensitivity issues, and I don’t want to paste WSD or some other loca glue tempered glass. I have bad experience on pasting a normal tempered glass for my S6 edge few years back and spent like $35 for it, end up it is not sensitive when touching the screen and it can be very irritating. Therefore I went back to film for S6 edge, S6 edge+, S7 edge, and Note7. My Note Fan Edition using tempered glass and it’s not very sensitive, and paid like $40 for that. Bought tempered glass for Fan Edition cause film protector hard to get cause they discontinued the Note7.

When I first bought S8+, I also pasted film and the curve sides are not protected, and I went online to source for a tempered glass and came across WSD. Then I spent like $60 for the WSD on my S8+ and never looked back to film protectors. When I first pasted, it lift when I put the Spigen case on as the shop owner never tell me on case compatibility. So I went back ask her to help me reapply at no additional cost.

So knowing that not all cases works with WSD, decided to go for the original clear view cover and it didn’t lift. My S8, Note8, S9, S9+ and Note9 all using WSD and the Samsung original clear view cover. Total spent like $360 on WSD for 6 devices.

That’s why this year flagships I never want to buy WSD, don’t want to spend $60 on it and some more there is fingerprint sensor issue. I’m glad that Samsung gave the free protector. So far film protector don’t have any scratches and it’s as good as new. I don’t put my phones in my jeans pocket so it’s fine. I always put the phone in my bag.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top