where u bought it, how much![]()
Good case.Never turn yellowish
Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

where u bought it, how much![]()
Good case.Never turn yellowish
Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
sgd55 casefactories.Mobyshop also ha vewhere u bought it, how much
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Where u buy this?
Anyone bought the 6000mah battery case. Good?
Sent from From Uptron Academy using GAGT
No box have chance that is a stolen set if from carousell.. but hp shop need to do the necessary police verification before selling. So I guess it's okay.Buying a black note 10 plus from carousel
The seller does not have a box so quoted $780
Msg further turns out the seller is hp shop.
Phone is in Perfect condition. Is this a good buy?
What do I have to take note?
Do I need to be aware of it being a stolen note 10 plus? How to prevent this or check?
No box. Is this a red flag for smthg fishy?
No box have chance that is a stolen set if from carousell.. but hp shop need to do the necessary police verification before selling. So I guess it's okay.
Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
Buying a black note 10 plus from carousel
The seller does not have a box so quoted $780
Msg further turns out the seller is hp shop.
Phone is in Perfect condition. Is this a good buy?
What do I have to take note?
Do I need to be aware of it being a stolen note 10 plus? How to prevent this or check?
No box. Is this a red flag for smthg fishy?
Which one has a good drop resistance.Yeah - any battery case has powerful 6000mAh huge capacity, can provide extra 24 hours talktime, 18 hours video payback time and 6 hours 3D gaming. If you worry about that.
Happened to my note 10.. mine keep beeping say got moisture in the port when I didn't bring it close to any water source. Went to servicing center they change the entire MB.Suddenly 10 plus cannot charge.
Sian.
Anyone got this issue?
Sent from From Uptron Academy using GAGT