Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

yhscsl

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2016
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
28142418524f126efd713e7baa61d7efc594ba72.jpg


Went to replace my screen protector today at samsung westgate

As in the original screen protector which it comes in?
 

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2001
Messages
5,113
Reaction score
47
the curve edge will stick down swee swee? they will provide install or can opt for self install?

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT
The curved sides are swee swee. They claim they have a machine to install, so I let them do it.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

Bo0geyman

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Anyone using DEX with a portable monitor?can recommend any decent portalbe monitor? thanks!

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

MasK

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,773
Reaction score
244
Hi guys,
I noticed the box on the Note10 Whitestone SP states that it works with the FP scanner, but the S10 box does not.
Does this mean that Whitestone guarantees that it will work on the Note10?
Anyone using Whitestone on the Note10 can share your results?

Thanks!
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Hi guys,
I noticed the box on the Note10 Whitestone SP states that it works with the FP scanner, but the S10 box does not.
Does this mean that Whitestone guarantees that it will work on the Note10?
Anyone using Whitestone on the Note10 can share your results?

Thanks!

Depends on how it is pasted
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,350
Reaction score
1,507
Hi guys,
I noticed the box on the Note10 Whitestone SP states that it works with the FP scanner, but the S10 box does not.
Does this mean that Whitestone guarantees that it will work on the Note10?
Anyone using Whitestone on the Note10 can share your results?

Thanks!

I have both S10+ and Note 10+ pasted. What Glariel said is correct, depends who paste. If you want Whitestone, get it installed at MiniSQ at Square 2. I have had both my phones done there and I have no issues with FP sensor. Yes it takes slightly longer to register but that is the case with all TGs. I am very happy with Whitestone so far. I've had Zeelot before and the glue used isn't strong. You will have lifting at the edges over time. Whitestone till today still perfect.
 

MasK

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,773
Reaction score
244
I have both S10+ and Note 10+ pasted. What Glariel said is correct, depends who paste. If you want Whitestone, get it installed at MiniSQ at Square 2. I have had both my phones done there and I have no issues with FP sensor. Yes it takes slightly longer to register but that is the case with all TGs. I am very happy with Whitestone so far. I've had Zeelot before and the glue used isn't strong. You will have lifting at the edges over time. Whitestone till today still perfect.

Thanks for the MiniSQ recommendation. Will check them out.
I have used Whitestone on my Note9 (passed on to wife now) and it's still awesome after 1.5yrs. Was just concerned with the FP reader.
Also, after Andrioid10, I feel the FP reader is faster too (S10).
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,350
Reaction score
1,507
Thanks for the MiniSQ recommendation. Will check them out.
I have used Whitestone on my Note9 (passed on to wife now) and it's still awesome after 1.5yrs. Was just concerned with the FP reader.
Also, after Andrioid10, I feel the FP reader is faster too (S10).

Yes absolutely! Even my Note 10+ with Android 10 seems faster even with my Whitestone on. Make sure you set increase touch sensitivity in settings as that is what Whitestone recommends as well. Very happy with it untill today with great oleophobic on the Whitestone as well! :D
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
That free one is good, but will probably last you 6mths or so... or depending on your tolerance for scratches :o

Been using mine since 26 August and now only got a small hairline scratch on the right side at center area, other than that it’s scratch-free.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top