Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

Tsting

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
9
Do these branded cases come with those lanyard-like holes? Wanna add a hand-strap to the case
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
Anyone know where got sell Note10+ case under $10?

usually those push cart should have those cheap silicon case for about $8. just have to ask if you happen to walk past 1.

Do these branded cases come with those lanyard-like holes? Wanna add a hand-strap to the case

Ringke has holes for lanyard so far i've seen
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
heard from those under block shops that certain TGSP , cant use fingerprint due to sensitivity issues.
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
I don’t like silicon cases. It attracts a lot of dust. I prefer those rubber kind one, some more it’s only my temporarily case until I get RS. I also don’t want to spend so much. Max I will go for is $20. If can under $10 will be the best.

Last time when I first bought my S10+, my temporarily case only cost $6 before my RS come which is like 2 weeks.

usually those push cart should have those cheap silicon case for about $8. just have to ask if you happen to walk past 1.



Ringke has holes for lanyard so far i've seen
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
Is it worthy to get camera screenprotector? Anyone tried before? Hows the performance and quality with screenprotector on

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
112,837
Reaction score
37,647
Nillkin-Synthetic-fiber-Carbon-Back-Cover-Nylon-for-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-case-thin-slim-for.jpg
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
Is it worthy to get camera screenprotector? Anyone tried before? Hows the performance and quality with screenprotector on

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
If you use case...no need buy sp for camera...will definitely affect cam quality...

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
I never put any screen protector on my phone camera before :D

If you use case...no need buy sp for camera...will definitely affect cam quality...

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
112,837
Reaction score
37,647
I'm upgrading because it seems so light for the size. I hope the casing not going to make it feel heavy again:(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top