Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

OceanEleven

Master Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
2,637
Reaction score
3
One of the biggest turn off for TG is the uncertainty if cases desired fits perfectly without pushing out the TG. Guess if really want TG, better paste TG then search for case.
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Ya this one I agree. When I first install Whitestone for my S8, I used the spigen case then realise later the glue all come out. Then go back shop change and put the original Samsung cover no issue. Heng the ship never charge me

One of the biggest turn off for TG is the uncertainty if cases desired fits perfectly without pushing out the TG. Guess if really want TG, better paste TG then search for case.
 

streamstyle

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
2
Ya this one I agree. When I first install Whitestone for my S8, I used the spigen case then realise later the glue all come out. Then go back shop change and put the original Samsung cover no issue. Heng the ship never charge me
Oh which mean my ws can't match with my spigen neo case... Gone case

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Need to see the cutting.
S8 cutting is cover whole screen including the non screen area
Note9 is cover until the screen nia. That’s why Note9 most cases can fit.

I advise u to try put on first then u see the case cutting stop until where then apply. If the case cutting hit the cover then don’t use the case. To play safe get Samsung cases, sure no issue

Oh which mean my ws can't match with my spigen neo case... Gone case

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT
 

G4

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,485
Reaction score
4
will the WS Dome works well with UAG Plyo? any idea?
 

wongls

Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Just try the zeelot TG SP. Can't recognize my finger print, but can recognize the sales person. Haha..

Aura Glow with UAG smoke Plasma looks good. Too bad I can't post
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Your fingerprint oily or what?

Just try the zeelot TG SP. Can't recognize my finger print, but can recognize the sales person. Haha..

Aura Glow with UAG smoke Plasma looks good. Too bad I can't post
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Just try the zeelot TG SP. Can't recognize my finger print, but can recognize the sales person. Haha..

Aura Glow with UAG smoke Plasma looks good. Too bad I can't post

haha already warn u all liao.:o
 

streamstyle

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
2
Just done with my WS and my spigen neo case fit well... Finger print also no problem.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top