Samsung Note 3 Sudden Death

adrwong

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
257
Reaction score
28
I came from Note 1 to Note 2 and now Note 3. Early this year my Note 2 went for a replacement of motherboard because of sudden death.
I believe I am one of the first or maybe the first to have the sudden death issue for my 11 days old Note 3.
I will demand for a one to one exchange tomorrow at the service center first thing in the morning. I cannot believe this happen to me once again.
 

thermie

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
5,164
Reaction score
20
you.....aware that samsung doesnt have a one to one exchange policy..?
 

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
35,229
Reaction score
101
you.....aware that samsung doesnt have a one to one exchange policy..?

Case by case...

But ts you have sudden death on note 2 and now note 3..you sure did something like root or what that why like that..Note 2 I do root until always spoil , note 3 no root so far so good
 

adrwong

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
257
Reaction score
28
Case by case...

But ts you have sudden death on note 2 and now note 3..you sure did something like root or what that why like that..Note 2 I do root until always spoil , note 3 no root so far so good

No. Never even root for both of the phones. Was still using the whole afternoon and out of sudden it just died. Simply shocked.... Same as my previous Note 2
 

ProGamer84

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
0
you.....aware that samsung doesnt have a one to one exchange policy..?

YOU ARE WRONG!!!

They do 1 to 1 exchange, this is what i know. as i encounter before..

As well, i when to make a exchange Brand New set Gear smartwatch. Approve, now waiting for my gear have stock...
 

gt_5454

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
3,715
Reaction score
5
Wow I hope this is an isolated case. TS I can feel your frustration and disappointment.

Samsung S3 and note 2 already have sudden death issue. Recently S4 having battery bloated and overheat issue.

And now note 3? Kinda scary isn't it?
Probably due to competition resulting in manufacturers rushing production to meet demand. Sad but true.
 

qw_er_ty

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
649
Reaction score
28
YOU ARE WRONG!!!

They do 1 to 1 exchange, this is what i know. as i encounter before..

As well, i when to make a exchange Brand New set Gear smartwatch. Approve, now waiting for my gear have stock...

what happen to yr gear ?
 

Revuelto

Master Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
816
Just to take note, I heard samsung 1-1 exchange, do not use New set for exchange. Refurnished set instead.
 

adrwong

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
257
Reaction score
28
Just to take note, I heard samsung 1-1 exchange, do not use New set for exchange. Refurnished set instead.

I think Note 3 is too new for a refurbish set. Nevertheless, I will update on this thread when I visit them tomorrow.

Seriously still cannot believe this had happen on a 11 day old phone. Gona waste my time and effort once again
 

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
5,343
Reaction score
8
Sorwie for noob question, but the smartwatch comes together when you purchase the note II I?
 

Revuelto

Master Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
816
I think Note 3 is too new for a refurbish set. Nevertheless, I will update on this thread when I visit them tomorrow.

Seriously still cannot believe this had happen on a 11 day old phone. Gona waste my time and effort once again

My friend changed 3sets already. First 2 sets are so called 'NEW Set', until my friend discovered the sealed sticker, got older sticker pasted over. Then the staff admit its NEW phone but use recycled box. cut long story, he don't believe their bull story so made a fuss and insisted a NEW NOTE3 with NEW BOX on his 3rd set.
 

Candice Swanepoel

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
565
Reaction score
0
YOU ARE WRONG!!!

They do 1 to 1 exchange, this is what i know. as i encounter before..

As well, i when to make a exchange Brand New set Gear smartwatch. Approve, now waiting for my gear have stock...

Now everywhere have stock... You get duped..

I reckoned at most your mobo get replaced
 

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
35,229
Reaction score
101
Actually seal or not seal, the Samsung sticker is they issue, so they take out and paste a new seal you also llst...

I change 1 to 1 s3 and note 2 is new set , refub not sure is like same as apple phone and box I mei different
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top