Samsung Note 3 Sudden Death

cherryboom

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
5,051
Reaction score
322
Good catch. Lol. :s13:

nice.

anyway share a fren exp for samsung phone old old phone la during andriod 2.x.x version era. that time no 1 to 1 ma only repair so he send for repair la. i think is replace mobo only then forget to put back power button and return to my fren like that. then he when back after 10 mins after collection and ask where the power button and the CSO say to him ok wan la can use de la no problem. my fren **** the CSO upside down.
 

Qatarqa

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Registered an account to post this message?
:s22::s22::s22:

Yes i did registered the accounte only to post this message

Becoze ive been searching on internet if anybody have the same issue and that lead me to this forum

I was the first one in Qatar having sudden death in note3 as the dealer said
 

Qatarqa

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
honestly changing a new motherboard is as good as a new phone
i would rather they change the board than giving me another phone
coz i wont know the other phone got other problem anot
like screen, speaker problem etc

previously u are an iphone user
u should know how their warranty works ;)

Thanks for your reply

Infact its a hard feeling when u buy a new phone and then you find it suddenly not working
that's why i asked for full replacement firstly

I did received my phone yesterday and its work fine

To be honest i find using andriod is much better than iphon for the regular and pro user becoze its give u many more options and freedom , however using iphone is easier
specially for beginners
 
Last edited:

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Thanks for your reply

Infact its a hard feeling when u buy a new phone and then you find it suddenly not working
that's why i asked for full replacement firstly

I did received my phone yesterday and its work fine

To be honest i find using andriod is much better than iphon for the regular and pro user becoze its give u many more options and freedom , however using iphone is easier
specially for beginners
At least they replace your motherboard and it is like you got a new phone. In the Apple world, you will be getting a refurbish set that who know what other problems you might encounter in the next few months.
 

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
35,229
Reaction score
101
Yes i did registered the accounte only to post this message

Becoze ive been searching on internet if anybody have the same issue and that lead me to this forum

I was the first one in Qatar having sudden death in note3 as the dealer said

This is singapore bro...
 

buybrokenmobile

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello im buying in Samsung Galaxy Series with the sudden death problem. s2/s3/s4/Note/Note 2 etc.. if you dont wish to send back to Samsung. Can contact me Alan sms 97292739
 

rockyan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
14,379
Reaction score
18
sudden death because of what ah?
heart attack?:s22:
Same with my friend's apple iPhone 5.
Maybe user problem.:s22:
 

buybrokenmobile

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Note 3 sudden death would still have warranty but for those with S2/S3/S4/Note/Note 2 I can buy-back your sudden deathed phone for a high price. You can contact me Alan 9729 2739 if you think SAmsung charging you too high to swap a refurb motherboard.
 

david_lim

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
I came from Note 1 to Note 2 and now Note 3. Early this year my Note 2 went for a replacement of motherboard because of sudden death.
I believe I am one of the first or maybe the first to have the sudden death issue for my 11 days old Note 3.
I will demand for a one to one exchange tomorrow at the service center first thing in the morning. I cannot believe this happen to me once again.

You can try the repair shop at Bugis if you have any Out-Of-Warranty Samsung Sudden Death phones. Cheaper and quite fast (slightly more than 1hr).
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,646
Reaction score
15,446
I came from Note 1 to Note 2 and now Note 3. Early this year my Note 2 went for a replacement of motherboard because of sudden death.
I believe I am one of the first or maybe the first to have the sudden death issue for my 11 days old Note 3.
I will demand for a one to one exchange tomorrow at the service center first thing in the morning. I cannot believe this happen to me once again.

Why your previous Note has sudden death, you still choose Note 3??? :eek:
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,646
Reaction score
15,446
My s3 suddenly died late last year. It was eventually repaired but the confusion and time spent is priceless.

Off to greener pastures. Once bitten twice shy.

that should be the natural choice. I don't understand why people keep going back to the same brand despite their previous same-brand phones have issues.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top