IAmZTX
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2011
- Messages
- 2,302
- Reaction score
- 67
Hi all,
I have some issues with my newly bought note 4. Usually when we connect to Mobile Data. The connection to mobile data is immediate, in my current plan which is 3G. It takes about 30-50 seconds to connect to 3G. This is very unusual because i have to wait 30-50 seconds just to connect to 3G.
I went down to Singtel Shop to replace for a new SIM card. It does not solve the problem.
Anyone here can have the same problem as me?
FYI: I am able to connect to 3G and surf internet, play games as per normal. Just that it takes time to connect to 3G which is abnormal.
I have some issues with my newly bought note 4. Usually when we connect to Mobile Data. The connection to mobile data is immediate, in my current plan which is 3G. It takes about 30-50 seconds to connect to 3G. This is very unusual because i have to wait 30-50 seconds just to connect to 3G.
I went down to Singtel Shop to replace for a new SIM card. It does not solve the problem.
Anyone here can have the same problem as me?
FYI: I am able to connect to 3G and surf internet, play games as per normal. Just that it takes time to connect to 3G which is abnormal.