Samsung Note 5 keep sending report

MicceL

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
0
Hi.. my note 5 will randomly send report.. . it shows in the drop down notifications.

Send Report
Connecting to server...

anyone have this issue..?

I have already disable Report diagnostic Info at Privacy and safety and Send Security reports at Lock screen and Security..
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Not for me. Have not seen my Note 5 send any report b4.
 

MicceL

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
0
not I realised it will send report when I enable or disable my wifi..
 

yapks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
799
Reaction score
68
i'm having the same problem. tried many setting including removing samsung account also can't stop the phone from sending report. i google but can't find any solution.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
i'm having the same problem. tried many setting including removing samsung account also can't stop the phone from sending report. i google but can't find any solution.

Have u guys unchecked the send diagnostic info under "about device"?
 

MicceL

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
0
yesterday, I called Samsung and the csr remote access my phone and realise it is a app that is sending the report. The app is name Diagmonagent. What he did was to go to application manager -> All. look for Diagmonagent. delete data and force stop. was ok after that but seems not to solve the problem as I encounter it today again. hai.
 

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
9,093
Reaction score
1,079
Under Tools > Privacy and Safety, there is a Report Diagnostic Info. Could this be the culprit?
 

yapks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
799
Reaction score
68
Already turn off Report Diagnostic Info. The phone still keep sending report.
 

yapks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
799
Reaction score
68
I'll call Samsung tmr. Even if their local customer service can't solve it, hopefully when the number of complaints increase , Samsung can consider correcting this problem in the next firmware update.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
yesterday, I called Samsung and the csr remote access my phone and realise it is a app that is sending the report. The app is name Diagmonagent. What he did was to go to application manager -> All. look for Diagmonagent. delete data and force stop. was ok after that but seems not to solve the problem as I encounter it today again. hai.

wah remote accessing phone?!?!?! since when they can do that! cool.. :D
 

yapks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
799
Reaction score
68
http://thedroidguy.com/2015/09/sams...ent-snapchat-issues-plus-other-issues-1049338

PREVENT DIAGMONAGENT FROM SENDING REPORTS
Problem: I recently got a Galaxy Note 5 and I love it. My only issue is after every call or after an undetermined amount of time, a process called DiagmonAgent sends a report. It has a notification on my lock screen and my status bar telling me this. It doesn’t say what or where it’s sending it, but I can’t hide or stop it? I’ve been playing with it since day 1 and I can’t figure out what this is. If you could help I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Workaround: The DiagMonAgent is a core service that is usually attached to your Samsung account. That said, if your phone is not rooted, you cannot get rid of it. There is, however, a workaround that will work for users like you who don’t want to tamper the firmware and that is Greenify.

It is a third-party app that you can download for free from the Play Store. Once installed, all you got to do is “hibernate” the DiagMonAgent so it will stop sending reports every after you finish making/receiving a call. Don’t worry, the service isn’t deleted but “frozen” and hibernating won’t cause errors in the system. In other words, it’s safe.
 

yapks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
799
Reaction score
68
Just tried Greenify, the paid version to hibernate DiagMonAgent. At first i thought it works. Then DiagMonAgent managed to defy Greenify and wake up to send report. This DiagMonAgent is simply unstoppable.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
http://thedroidguy.com/2015/09/sams...ent-snapchat-issues-plus-other-issues-1049338

PREVENT DIAGMONAGENT FROM SENDING REPORTS
Problem: I recently got a Galaxy Note 5 and I love it. My only issue is after every call or after an undetermined amount of time, a process called DiagmonAgent sends a report. It has a notification on my lock screen and my status bar telling me this. It doesn’t say what or where it’s sending it, but I can’t hide or stop it? I’ve been playing with it since day 1 and I can’t figure out what this is. If you could help I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Workaround: The DiagMonAgent is a core service that is usually attached to your Samsung account. That said, if your phone is not rooted, you cannot get rid of it. There is, however, a workaround that will work for users like you who don’t want to tamper the firmware and that is Greenify.

It is a third-party app that you can download for free from the Play Store. Once installed, all you got to do is “hibernate” the DiagMonAgent so it will stop sending reports every after you finish making/receiving a call. Don’t worry, the service isn’t deleted but “frozen” and hibernating won’t cause errors in the system. In other words, it’s safe.

Anyone tried disabling Samsung account app and galaxy apps?
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Just tried Greenify, the paid version to hibernate DiagMonAgent. At first i thought it works. Then DiagMonAgent managed to defy Greenify and wake up to send report. This DiagMonAgent is simply unstoppable.

Ouch.. macam cheated sia,, hahas..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top