Samsung Note 5 keep sending report

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,168
Reaction score
2,877
just to check, only note 5 have this prob?
 
Last edited:

ATN888

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2010
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
why this note 5 machiam pesky here there huh...heng i qhandbrake, still happy with Note 4.

For non root, can use Package Disabler to disable DiagMonAgent n other system apps.
 

yapks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
799
Reaction score
68
why this note 5 machiam pesky here there huh...heng i qhandbrake, still happy with Note 4.

For non root, can use Package Disabler to disable DiagMonAgent n other system apps.

I installed Package Disabler Pro, then tried switching to wifi for several times. The send report notification didn't appear. Will monitor but so far so good. Thanks you very much.
 

MicceL

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
0
i called samsung again last night.. cannot solve.. said will asked a senior tech to call back tonight.. will update after that..
 

MicceL

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
0
I installed Package Disabler Pro, then tried switching to wifi for several times. The send report notification didn't appear. Will monitor but so far so good. Thanks you very much.

this is a paid apps? if it works, can consider to dl.
 

MicceL

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
0
i called samsung again last night.. cannot solve.. said will asked a senior tech to call back tonight.. will update after that..

samsung called back and still cannot solve the issue after escalate the issue to HQ.. asked me to factory reset my phone and on the set up page, deselect the send diagnostic report.. done that but cannot solve.. sian...
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
samsung called back and still cannot solve the issue after escalate the issue to HQ.. asked me to factory reset my phone and on the set up page, deselect the send diagnostic report.. done that but cannot solve.. sian...

my note 5 don't have the send report issue. though i kena one sleeping beauty issue. haha.

but i have found a way to overcome the sleeping issue.. hahas
 

MicceL

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
0
I went to Samsung Service Centre and asked them about this issue. The technician said is a hardware issue and replaced the motherboard. So far after replaced, i do not see the diagmonagent icon when connecting to wifi, make a call..
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I went to Samsung Service Centre and asked them about this issue. The technician said is a hardware issue and replaced the motherboard. So far after replaced, i do not see the diagmonagent icon when connecting to wifi, make a call..

How can a motherboard fault cause an emerge of a process running? Hahas.. anyway, I have sleep issue only when I use the power button to wake up. If I use home button, I have no issue so far..
 

MicceL

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
0
How can a motherboard fault cause an emerge of a process running? Hahas.. anyway, I have sleep issue only when I use the power button to wake up. If I use home button, I have no issue so far..

That puzzled me as well. but changing the motherboard solved the issue.
 

lcheowl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
6,629
Reaction score
5
seems like go to Privacy and Safety , set report diagnostic info Off, resolve this issue on my N5.

I disable before noon, till now seems the send report never appeared.
 

yapks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
799
Reaction score
68
I went to Samsung Service Centre and asked them about this issue. The technician said is a hardware issue and replaced the motherboard. So far after replaced, i do not see the diagmonagent icon when connecting to wifi, make a call..


oh no, hardware issue.
did they willingly change the motherboard ?
I have a feeling that Service Centre will always try first to convince user that the problem is not a problem.
If user don’t complaint much and can live with it, then they will happily close the case.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top