samsung pay

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i doubt lol .. but u can get 1st transaction if u use grab pay on SPay .. i got my $5
err.. i've been using grab card on spay all the time. let me try later and see if can get $5 or not.

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just now tried to use spay on bus, need to swipe up the card , fingerprint then use...thats the correct way?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I uninstall and reinstall again....will monitor....coz the app I think I port over from Note 20 ultra, so not working well....will check next weekend....thks
maybe your spay on phone having issue you can reset it

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah sure. But the PayNow integration and FavePay/Paynow QR code features built into the Google Pay help is really helpful. I really don't see much of a use to use Samsung Pay nowadays.
i use spay mainly the rebates .. gpay rebates sux

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same, i use spay for the points and vouchers. else i will use apay on my a watch, which is the most convenient.

changed quite a lot of vouchers from spay a lot, it is by far the best mobile payment platform for rewards.

rainydae

Reaction score
Recently I wanted to redeem from my Samsung points via Samsung Pay app. When redeeming, I always encounter an error msg "Please try again later".

End up, pek chek, I uninstall and try to install from Galaxy store. After I installed and launched the app, it always say that there is a newer version. When I download it, it says unable to download.

Just wondering anyone got this problem and manage to solve it? For now I can't use Samsung pay.

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently I wanted to redeem from my Samsung points via Samsung Pay app. When redeeming, I always encounter an error msg "Please try again later".
End up, pek chek, I uninstall and try to install from Galaxy store. After I installed and launched the app, it always say that there is a newer version. When I download it, it says unable to download.
Just wondering anyone got this problem and manage to solve it? For now I can't use Samsung pay.

Points redemption from Samsung members app now, no longer done in samsungpay a few weeks back.

rainydae

Reaction score
Points redemption from Samsung members app now, no longer done in samsungpay a few weeks back.
Thank you for your reply. (After my post here and reading), I went to the Samsung members app and try to redeem. I clicked on the blue button - redeem your fav voucher now, and then nothing happen. Not sure is it because of the Samsung pay boo boo. Lol.

edit:

I uninstalled Samsung Pay, reinstalled Samsung Members. I went to Members (with Samsung Pay no installed) to try to redeem the voucher, also prompted - "Try again later".

edit:

Managed to redeem via samsung members. Weird. But samsung pay still stuck.

Last edited:

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gpay gives nothing, only when i paynow m1 $29.9 bill. been using spay since jan, less than 3000 now, very hard

StationA

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. (After my post here and reading), I went to the Samsung members app and try to redeem. I clicked on the blue button - redeem your fav voucher now, and then nothing happen. Not sure is it because of the Samsung pay boo boo. Lol.

edit:

I uninstalled Samsung Pay, reinstalled Samsung Members. I went to Members (with Samsung Pay no installed) to try to redeem the voucher, also prompted - "Try again later".

edit:

Managed to redeem via samsung members. Weird. But samsung pay still stuck.
I got the "Try again later" all the time, never succeed after they move to Samsung Member app. wtf Samsung is doing.

Edit: just now try again and finally worked. I changed nothing, should be a samsung server problem before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.