Samsung S4 Crack Screen

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
6,850
Reaction score
852
There are cases whereby S3 users got it replaced free... Try your luck but please go to the PS repair center.

I broke my note screen and I've asked all the 3rd party shops before i eventually went to PS service center myself. The girl was nice and gave me a huge disc to my screen replacement. I asked for a free one but she declined me though.

Cheapest ahbeng store quoted me $200 and its not original whereby samsung quoted me $100 and a free replacement of casing. I walked out of the place a very happy me. ;)

I think their service center is not bad at all.

Are u serious? I went to causeway point branch and they quoted me 270. How u get 100? My note 2 is still cracked. .
 

kaydee

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
17
My S4 Screen cracked too... on my very first DROP... sigh.
Any news of TS?? did u manage to get FOC replacement???
 

ToiletUncle

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
Are your display and touch working fine? If so, you still have hope.

But first, try negotiate with service center. If all else fails, it's possible to replace just the glass at a low cost.
 

kaydee

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
17
Yes still working fine.
Display also good. Which service center is better to go to?
 

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
16,291
Reaction score
298
Are u serious? I went to causeway point branch and they quoted me 270. How u get 100? My note 2 is still cracked. .

my fren note 2 cracked when drop. CS qoute him 180 to change... duno which CS.

if the drop does not cause any dent or scratches on the case or glass, can try luck that the screen juz crack... but got damage then bo bian
 

ToiletUncle

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
Dragontrail is by Asahi

Dragon tail? I dunno :o

dragon_tales_7088.jpeg
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,050
Reaction score
5,007
My friend S4 need help. Anyone can help for the Samsung S4 crack screen or ssuggestions? It way so fragile. Just light drop and the screen shatter le. He thought it was so durable as adv. He regret selling his Xperia Z for this.
PhotoGrid_1367337215202_zpsf925f47f.jpg

Sigh .. I feel for ur frd
 

Windowlover

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2,655
Reaction score
120
Recently bought a Samsung S4, found that when caller calls, after about 30 sec, it cut off by itself. Ang setting I have miss out. Please advise.:s22: from Singtel provider I think no problem with that as upgraded from IPhone.
 

kathlee

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
yup i think the cheapest is still from SC itself. Did they ask you to produce warranty or anyth? I cracked my s4 too but i have yet to do my online reg for the warranty cos it's really new and recent. Anyone can recommend me on what to do?
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
yup i think the cheapest is still from SC itself. Did they ask you to produce warranty or anyth? I cracked my s4 too but i have yet to do my online reg for the warranty cos it's really new and recent. Anyone can recommend me on what to do?
what about the screen interest check outside this thread?
 

KnockoutNed

Master Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
3,622
Reaction score
240
I woke up today and found my s4 got one crackline :(

definitely never drop the phone before...

Up thread for any other guys with their experience..
 
Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Recently bought a Samsung S4, found that when caller calls, after about 30 sec, it cut off by itself. Ang setting I have miss out. Please advise.:s22: from Singtel provider I think no problem with that as upgraded from IPhone.

Nothing to do with phone. This is telco side. U google for longer ringing, there's a code when u can press and set it longer.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top