Samsung S4 Crack Screen

reimina

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2002
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
0
u wan our advice on broken s4 glass? U sure got more lobang mah.. u love xperia, u love htc, u love samsung.. havent see u love blackberry yet. But i guess its just a matter of time..

Anyway, back to topic. I guess u will like my ans..

I think everyone in this forum must buy a momax case from japan to protect the s4. Then use momax protector to paste to prevent crack. My rock, baseus or clasy are useless in protecting. Casemate, spigen are even worst. Momax is the answer to s4.

Anyway i seeking hi and low in japan.. where the hell is momax.. i might need ur help jimmy bro.

Do you mean this case?
MOMAX
 

konglai

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
When S3 just launch, ppl manage to change a new screen Foc from Samsung. Maybe you could try your luck too.
 

kikilin

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
622
Reaction score
0
u wan our advice on broken s4 glass? U sure got more lobang mah.. u love xperia, u love htc, u love samsung.. havent see u love blackberry yet. But i guess its just a matter of time..

Anyway, back to topic. I guess u will like my ans..

I think everyone in this forum must buy a momax case from japan to protect the s4. Then use momax protector to paste to prevent crack. My rock, baseus or clasy are useless in protecting. Casemate, spigen are even worst. Momax is the answer to s4.

Anyway i seeking hi and low in japan.. where the hell is momax.. i might need ur help jimmy bro.

Yes i am sure. So ur purpose of starting this thread without a pic and wan to tell the whole world ur customer is happy with momax?
Adix_82, I don’t think the purpose of starting this thread is to promote momax case or screen protector. This thread is to reach out to mobile phone users or Samsung users that there is S4 user having screen crack issue. He is just seeking for advice and help.
I believe that screen crack sometimes might due to user problem as well. Jimmy38 didn’t promote or mention anything about momax case or screen protector. It look that you are sour grapes about it. (No offend)
Every customers have their own liking on which brand of screen protector and case to buy.
When S3 just launch, ppl manage to change a new screen Foc from Samsung. Maybe you could try your luck too.
I’m a Note2 user. I read the Samsung warranty card. To summarise the warranty. It mean no warranty to me. A lot of things are not cover under warranty.
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Adix_82, I don*t think the purpose of starting this thread is to promote momax case or screen protector. This thread is to reach out to mobile phone users or Samsung users that there is S4 user having screen crack issue. He is just seeking for advice and help.
I believe that screen crack sometimes might due to user problem as well. Jimmy38 didn*t promote or mention anything about momax case or screen protector. It look that you are sour grapes about it. (No offend)
Every customers have their own liking on which brand of screen protector and case to buy.

I*m a Note2 user. I read the Samsung warranty card. To summarise the warranty. It mean no warranty to me. A lot of things are not cover under warranty.

Alamak.. like that call me sour grape.. k. I go buy grape eat later. Thanks for pointing out.
 

yx2000

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2001
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
0
Ask your friend go service center and get it replaced. It should be free if he negotiates.
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
go to samsung service ctr..below are known solution from them
1) pay for a replacement at 50%
2) exchange but no warranty
3) pay full
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,328
Reaction score
6,589
go to samsung service ctr..below are known solution from them
1) pay for a replacement at 50%
2) exchange but no warranty
3) pay full

4) they will replace FOC and still with warranty.
 

Backlash

Master Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2000
Messages
2,711
Reaction score
23
It is interesting to always see a thread like this in any new phone thread in hwz. To.all users, just be careful when managing your phone. Grab a case be it cheap or expensive to cushion the impact of the fall or drop. Your few bucks spent might just save your wallet from burning.
 

Obscurity

Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
354
Reaction score
17
Confirm wont be free ...
There are cases whereby S3 users got it replaced free... Try your luck but please go to the PS repair center.

I broke my note screen and I've asked all the 3rd party shops before i eventually went to PS service center myself. The girl was nice and gave me a huge disc to my screen replacement. I asked for a free one but she declined me though.

Cheapest ahbeng store quoted me $200 and its not original whereby samsung quoted me $100 and a free replacement of casing. I walked out of the place a very happy me. ;)

I think their service center is not bad at all.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top