Samsung Trade up

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,533
Reaction score
6,440
I was initially quoted Samsung S8 for $210+$200 when I requested for Samsung Trade Up. Now Brightstar informed me of a revised quote $63+$200 due to "internal screen damage i.e. screen flickering, discolouration, no display, vertical line(s), dead pixels, etc."

I wasn't aware my screen had any issues.

Any suggestions or advice what I should do now? Can't trade-in at telco anymore...

I sell it to rwm and fetches more
 

linuskltan

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
506
Reaction score
24
I sell it to rwm and fetches more
I tried using Samsung Trade Up cuz it was offering additional $200 with purchase of S10 series phones. How much did RWM offer?
sell to ah beng shop?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Not sure if Ah Beng shop will end up also finding some screen issues and quote me lower.

I didn't notice any obvious screen damage or defects during my 2 years of use lol.

Anyone knows if I can go back to trading in at Samsung Trade Up / Brightstar again if I reject this offer and get the phone back?
 
Last edited:

gantan88

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
123
Reaction score
4
Hi. I have an s8. But when I use the trade up app, it says my phone is not eligible for trade up. Anyone experience this ? I saw s8 series are eligible models for trade up in Samsung store. Why is this so?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top