Saturday Dinner 26 Sep

cyke69sg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
39,494
Reaction score
20,617
IMG-7130.jpg
IMG-7131.jpg
IMG-7124.jpg
IMG-7127.jpg
IMG-7123.jpg
IMG-7120.jpg
IMG-7121.jpg
IMG-7122.jpg
IMG-7118.jpg
IMG-7119.jpg
 

cyke69sg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
39,494
Reaction score
20,617
food looks good leh
It's pretty good. And I think good value (cheap).

The beef and lamb skewers not bad. The karate and squid legs also not bad.

Ramen is the Chinese fusion kind but good enough. I tried the beef scallion salt don which is pretty good. Another time will try their omu rice.
 

cyke69sg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
39,494
Reaction score
20,617
Before that the CEO brought at 13.4 then later his wife sold at 10.6 😡

And prices had been falling 😭

Most probably I need to hold for 3 years liao 😔
We were just discussing that Haidilao seems late to the game for hot pot in Calgary. We already have quite a few hot pot places.

I am not really a fan of hot pot.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top