
I am over 50+ ....i think $50 saving also a problemMay I know those in 40s have minimum $500k savings? Common?
I fully disagree. Next gen.to be honest, the next gen to have $500k is almost impossible especially they couple needs to pay housing bto loans and raise kids.

500k in savings ? You're losing money to inflation man.May I know those in 40s have minimum $500k savings? Common?

But their starting pay after graduating is already over $10K for the next gen… its possible that they can save over $2M at age 40to be honest, the next gen to have $500k is almost impossible especially they couple needs to pay housing bto loans and raise kids.
AI is learning at faster pace than human babies or studentBut their starting pay after graduating is already over $10K for the next gen… its possible that they can save over $2M at age 40
500k savings not commonMay I know those in 40s have minimum $500k savings? Common?