Me too! Which project you aiming for?
can i know whats your ballot number? have you gotten your appointment date ?
Cheers

Me too! Which project you aiming for?
Thank you for sharing!
Anyone has any idea how the appointments would be scheduled? From previous SBFs, I noticed that the appointments can clear as fast as over 20 per day? But how would HDB prioritise the areas? anyone has insights?
That’s good to know! I’m planning to go down to survey the site once they send me the flat details. Hope to shortlist those units that i like
what do you think is bad about temple/church/fire station?
i having the problem of deciding 210B or 211A.. 211A you get more spacious view at the higher floor but the problem is that the living room/bedrooms face temple/church

what do you think is bad about temple/church/fire station?
i having the problem of deciding 210B or 211A.. 211A you get more spacious view at the higher floor but the problem is that the living room/bedrooms face temple/church
My personal consideration for temple was the incense paper burning which may intensify during 1st or 15th of the month or major temple occasions, so not really keen as I'm asthmatic. As for fire station, I believe there'll be irregular alarms to turn out the fireman during emergencies, which may happen at anytime of the day, so if you're a light sleeper then GG. Of course, this can be rectified through proper sound proofing (using sound proofing curtains, which is not very expensive).
I would prefer the units facing the canal la, machiam got river flowing infront of your house, quite nice![]()
i just called up HDB to enquire about this.
i was told that on the first appointment date, we only need to pay the booking fee. if you have applied any CPF grant, HDB will call you back after grant approved and pay the d/p , stamp fees and etc which is months later.
You can check with HDB..
correct me if im wrong...![]()
hi there ! alkaff courview.... or woodleigh maybe? have not decided yet. you ?
can i know whats your ballot number? have you gotten your appointment date ?
Cheers
My personal consideration for temple was the incense paper burning which may intensify during 1st or 15th of the month or major temple occasions, so not really keen as I'm asthmatic. As for fire station, I believe there'll be irregular alarms to turn out the fireman during emergencies, which may happen at anytime of the day, so if you're a light sleeper then GG. Of course, this can be rectified through proper sound proofing (using sound proofing curtains, which is not very expensive).
I would prefer the units facing the canal la, machiam got river flowing infront of your house, quite nice![]()
The canal water is muddy de, not sure if there will foul smell. Really need to go survey the site first to decide.
The temple is called youth mission? Will there be incense burning? I’m not sure the activities they do
I'm hoping for units completing in 2021! But my number is not great so I'll just see what's left. Northshore would be great! What about you?
yeah the big temple is more for holding lessons, not so much of incense burning.
ya face canal may not be good also. i stay near "river" now also even though about 100m away sometimes still will have a foul smell
I’m hoping for completed units! I like the unit completing in 2021, but too bad we need a complete unit to move in now
Have de..... because many won’t take low floors. If you are ok with #02, you will still get a chance
Me! I applied for 5-room bukit panjang. What about you?hello anyone get a number for BP?
My Q number is 8X/130 for 3 Room TPY under Chinese.
Should I happy or not happy![]()
you stand a very good chance, wish you best of luck Hello anyone here got a queue in Yishun?