terrorblade
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2002
- Messages
- 8,999
- Reaction score
- 5
Yeah so the Priority matters but also doesn't guarantees anything.

May 2018 SBF, I applied using MCPS for BB 4R.
Didn't even get a number.
This Nov 2018 SBF, I applied using MCPS for BB 5R, got queue 67/51.
All 4 times SBF and ROF? May I ask if you apply under MCPS? I thinking MCPS more competitive and I apply BB with no priority and didn't get a queue.
The golden question is, r u 70%?
If yes, this is the exact BTO system you endorsed.
If not, thank the 70%
3rd time, went for ROF. Gotten 150X with over 500+ available units for Chinese... no chance at all.

I didn't apply August 2018 ROF because didn't like what was available.![]()
70% is first timers? Or MCPS?
Sigh, even with MCPS this system doesn't benefit me at all.
Ya, ROF units mostly aren't tt gd. Even if good units, likely Chinese cant buy them.
My fiancee and I might apply for another ballot in Feb 2019.
Will look at what's available in the ROF exercise.
You probably should too!
Don't be distracted by him. He's being political here.
95% for first timers. 50% of flat supply for PPS and 30% flat supply for MCPS. 5% flat supply for 2nd timers.

I will! Cos' just one week of waiting for results. Am curious about May BTO now. I think easier to get BTO than SBF. Just tt the waiting time may not be tt worth it since my fiance n i arent tt young anymore.
Don't be distracted by him. He's being political here.
95% for first timers. 50% of flat supply for PPS and 30% flat supply for MCPS. 5% flat supply for 2nd timers.
Yes yes the MCPS does work its just that those that apply to live WITH parents get first priority. so if you have X amount of applications that all apply to live WITH that is just nice 30% of the flats available, there will be nothing left for those that apply to live NEAR.![]()
Oh!! Haha, thank u for sharing! PPS is really easier to get. My fiance's brother got it the first time w PPS for Queenstown SBF somemore!

Yes yes the MCPS does work its just that those that apply to live WITH parents get first priority. so if you have X amount of applications that all apply to live WITH that is just nice 30% of the flats available, there will be nothing left for those that apply to live NEAR.![]()
You can get your fiancee pregnant then you've better chances!![]()
Haha, if can get pregnant so easily, i oso dun mind!
Haha, if can get pregnant so easily, i oso dun mind!