SBF - November 2018

cashec

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2001
Messages
366
Reaction score
4
Actually i think theres alot of PPS applicants - alot of them bought resale first time and after having kid(s) decide to try for BTO. And PPS applicants only have 50% of flat supply allocated to them.

Aren't they classified as second timers unless they did not take any housing grant when they bought resale?
 

lalalandzz

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
anyway just saw on hdb website selection will begin 1-2 weeks after results are announced - does it mean queue number 1 will start selecting next week? ^^
 

harharhar

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
I kaypoh login to MyHDB, and I see the selection appt date already. But no email from them yet. Maybe they are updating the database.
 

sphynxz

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
on MyHDB page, under application status
Hmm, I also logged in and checked my application status but it hasn't stated my appointment date. Can I ask which area did you apply for?

Also, anyone out there who applied for Bedok?
 

harharhar

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Hmm, I also logged in and checked my application status but it hasn't stated my appointment date. Can I ask which area did you apply for?

Also, anyone out there who applied for Bedok?

AMK. Maybe they go by alphabetical order. That’s what I read in another thread.
 

sphynxz

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Stated as 1 Feb. Haven't received any e-mail though. Can't find the invitation package either...
I just got my appointment date too. This morning. But yeah, no email or SMS, I logged in and checked. And no appointment letter or other documents as well. Appointment date on 8 Feb.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top