SBF - November 2018

icex_88

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I just got my appointment date too. This morning. But yeah, no email or SMS, I logged in and checked. And no appointment letter or other documents as well. Appointment date on 8 Feb.
That's good. May I know which area did you apply for?
 

dezire89

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
0
I'm fine with anything from Clementi Peaks tbh, but wife prefers the higher floor, so order of priority based on the unit's level, the one on 36 being the first choice =)


I counted and the number of high floor > 10 is less than my Q number. So probably will be left with low floors. Which is very not feasible due to the carpark setting (at NorthArc) and busy road (at Peak).

Might wait for Kallang/Whampo bto if no choice. 😛
 

agenr0027

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2007
Messages
529
Reaction score
0
I counted and the number of high floor > 10 is less than my Q number. So probably will be left with low floors. Which is very not feasible due to the carpark setting (at NorthArc) and busy road (at Peak).

Might wait for Kallang/Whampo bto if no choice. 😛

dont want those that face playground / small roads (Peak's stack 74)?
 

dezire89

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
0
No way...I face playground currently (and there is a daycare on lvl 1), whenever I have a weekday off hearing those kids makes me just want to murder myself. 😂

Exactly! When sch finish = demon gate open.

Scream at the top of their voice. Lil monster
 

agenr0027

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2007
Messages
529
Reaction score
0
Exactly! When sch finish = demon gate open.

Scream at the top of their voice. Lil monster

No way...I face playground currently (and there is a daycare on lvl 1), whenever I have a weekday off hearing those kids makes me just want to murder myself. 😂

Even staying at 15th floor facing playground is a nightmare. So if possible wanna avoid that.

I LOLed at your responses. I'm currently facing playground, and i dont really mind. I'm more particular about seeing into each other's house when both blocks are built too near each other. So i'm trying to avoid those units if i can
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top