SCB SingPost/Spree Card

rapcon

Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2010
Messages
208
Reaction score
2
I just got my eStatement and spotted that QOO10 did not get the 7% cashback.
I called the CSO and that guy informed me that he will credited the 6.8% back and also inform me the Starhub EPayment also left out.

Both transaction will be credited the 6.8% cashback next month.
He also said the status "Online" is determine by Visa, so I should always call them to check on the transaction.
 

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
7,433
Reaction score
717
Qoo10 has 2 merchant code.

QOO10 doesn't qualify
Qoo10 qualifies

Don't ask me why they have 2 codes. Should you encounter such situation, just call to request Cashback. It's troublesome but it always work.
Do you mean transactions with certain sellers are reflected as QOO10 and some others Qoo10?
 

Cen

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,690
Reaction score
0
Anyone spent on Zalora recently on this card?

My transaction on 24 Mar did not get 7% cashback, just dropped them a message.
 

EEXOOO

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
7,250
Reaction score
0
You sure? I call them 2 times, they told me online payment to singtel, m1 and starhub bill not consider online payment even i received the OTP sms.

Yes I am sure what I heard. M1 is still considered online. I don't have Starhub so I won't comment on that.
 

darknite

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
278
Reaction score
111
Yes I am sure what I heard. M1 is still considered online. I don't have Starhub so I won't comment on that.

to qualify as online payment, you must make the bill payment via the M1 website or M1 app. been doing it for as long as i can remember without any issues.
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
I just got my rebates reinstated. I asked moving on whether Singtel is considered as online, the CSO mentioned yes and it is a problem with the system.

Do you have the email or? Ss to us so we can use it
 

sgdividends

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
27
I just got my rebates reinstated. I asked moving on whether Singtel is considered as online, the CSO mentioned yes and it is a problem with the system.

Did they say which system? SCB system, VISA or Singtel system?

because other bank also faced the same issue.
 

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
18,415
Reaction score
540
My Starhub bill payment get only 2% cashback according to the cso...:sad:
 

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
18,415
Reaction score
540
yeah...use chat to approach another cso...he help me to submit request to reinstate the remaining...so can get full $60 :D
 

shengliang1981

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
2,439
Reaction score
174
My last month stbill transaction was also given 0.2% rebates only. After a few emails ding dong, then finally agreed to credit me the shortfall out of goodwill. Hope they have fixed the issue this month.
 

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
6,064
Reaction score
20
Does that mean that both Singtel and Qoo10 still having problems with getting 7%? Should I still make any transactions now? :eek::s11:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top