Damn sad this card's perks have been revised. I use this regularly for online transactions when booking hotel/air tics for holidays, top up amazon balance, buy qoo10 giftcard and larger value online purchases.
The card's new perks aren't that attractive at all, why bother to rebrand it. For the online cashback, I rather use OCBC 365. For other transactions I can use their Unlimited cashback card.
This Spree card is like a secondary card where one can use if they have maxed out the rebates for other credit cards, since there's no minimum spend requirement no worries about not getting the rebate (though there's still a cap). Or if one is a regular user of Vpost to enjoy the 20% shipping discount. Can't think of any other useful purpose for using this card.
I see suggestions of BOC Family card and DBS Live Fresh as a replacement for online spending. Notice DBS Live Fresh's 5% online rebate only till end of the year so it isn't a permanent solution. BOC Family card seems like a viable option with no minimum spend (couldn't see any mention of this on their website) and higher rebate cap.