SCB SingPost/Spree Card

Verbatin

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
0
It was my mistake because the first person who replied said there was never a 7% rebates at all….(he meant it as permanent feature) but I interpret it that there was never a 7% rebates for singpost transaction (at Vbox, MySAM) and I was reading from mobile so didn't really read carefully

and everyone started making fun and keep posting face palm comments and saying I was waiting to be spoonfeed which to me was uncalled for



Actually what everyone is trying to tell you is that since the website or tnc does not mention any end date, means there simply is no end date at all. It will last as long SCB does not change the TNCs..

But you didn't seem to get the hint(s)

 
Last edited:

gravityz3r0

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
8
It was my mistake because the first person who replied said there was never a 7% rebates at all….(he meant it as permanent feature) but I interpret it that there was never a 7% rebates for singpost transaction (at Vbox, MySAM) and I was reading from mobile so didn't really read carefully

and everyone started making fun and keep posting face palm comments and saying I was waiting to be spoonfeed which to me was uncalled for

You asked about the expiry, I answered that directly. There wasn't anything about expiry in the first place, that's why you couldn't find it. Which part of it is unclear?

I don't know why would u think it's about the 7% in the first place. This thread wouldn't be here if not because of the 7% so why would I answer something so obvious?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Sometimes things may not be obvious to people who do not know it in the first place. Just make peace and enjoy the card benefits :)
 

Verbatin

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
0
The reply that “there wasn't on the T&C” at all” confuse me and I interpret it as referring to vbox/MYSAM was never entitled to 7% before. (I already know this)
Don't ask me that’s just say I interpret the reply wrongly



You asked about the expiry, I answered that directly. There wasn't anything about expiry in the first place, that's why you couldn't find it. Which part of it is unclear?

I don't know why would u think it's about the 7% in the first place. This thread wouldn't be here if not because of the 7% so why would I answer something so obvious?
 

hogrider88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2014
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
0
It was my mistake because the first person who replied said there was never a 7% rebates at all….(he meant it as permanent feature) but I interpret it that there was never a 7% rebates for singpost transaction (at Vbox, MySAM) and I was reading from mobile so didn't really read carefully

and everyone started making fun and keep posting face palm comments and saying I was waiting to be spoonfeed which to me was uncalled for

ok i apologize for being insensitive lets peace everybody~ :alien:
 

gravityz3r0

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
8
The reply that “there wasn't on the T&C” at all” confuse me and I interpret it as referring to vbox/MYSAM was never entitled to 7% before. (I already know this)
Don't ask me that’s just say I interpret the reply wrongly

Okok let's all chill and not get worked up. Good day to you sir =)
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
I saw this new promo under manhatten card:

15hj4g8.jpg


https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/100cashback-tnc.html

Upon clicking, i saw that Singpost Platnium Visa is also in the list of approved cards. But question is, they nvr state how much must i spend before i can get the $100 cashback...

Anyone knows? Or is it just apply and will get it le?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I saw this new promo under manhatten card:

15hj4g8.jpg


https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/100cashback-tnc.html

Upon clicking, i saw that Singpost Platnium Visa is also in the list of approved cards. But question is, they nvr state how much must i spend before i can get the $100 cashback...

Anyone knows? Or is it just apply and will get it le?

Lol just follow the tnc la. Dun need to bother about requirement not stated. This tnc is different from before just read everything, look for keywords like forfeited and waiver.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
Lol just follow the tnc la. Dun need to bother about requirement not stated. This tnc is different from before just read everything, look for keywords like forfeited and waiver.

Lol true also.. Since not stated, then i have to presume that there is no min spending required unlike DBS live fresh new sign ups...

Is this a good card to replace my DBS live fresh? Although spending range is a bit small at $600-$857.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Lol true also.. Since not stated, then i have to presume that there is no min spending required unlike DBS live fresh new sign ups...

Is this a good card to replace my DBS live fresh? Although spending range is a bit small at $600-$857.

Of course. Online spend very easy. Just note there is no 7% for online grocery as it is considered under groceries.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
Of course. Online spend very easy. Just note there is no 7% for online grocery as it is consideted under groceries.

I spend mainly on lazada, qoo10 and amazon. So i believe it should qualify since DBS live fresh and FRANK had accepted them before.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
Can i confirm if the $100 cashback will be in within 30 days of receiving card?
 

stealth0128

Master Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2003
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
42
Of course. Online spend very easy. Just note there is no 7% for online grocery as it is considered under groceries.

No ezlink feature and excluding groceries, it's quite hard to meet the minimum spend of $600.

Does town council and utilities count towards min spend if pay using the card?
 

devion

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2001
Messages
1,671
Reaction score
214
This will be last standing card with a fantastic online spend rebate, after BOC ends in Mar.
Hope it will last for a long time.
 

JC2015

Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
This will be last standing card with a fantastic online spend rebate, after BOC ends in Mar.
Hope it will last for a long time.

Do bear in mind u pay 1% more than most other cards when pay in foreign currency
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top