saffronsatire
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2012
- Messages
- 7,433
- Reaction score
- 717
For qoo10, what do you guys say before they credit the difference back?

For qoo10, what do you guys say before they credit the difference back?
just called and enquired about qoo10 not receiving the 7% rebates and after the CSO calculated and checked with her supervisor, she agreed to credit the difference on an exceptional basis but also mentioned that how the transaction is classified is entirely dependant on the merchant and beyond the bank's control, so we need to confirm with the merchant if we want to be certain.
May I ask if your transaction was for purchasing GC?
just called and enquired about qoo10 not receiving the 7% rebates and after the CSO calculated and checked with her supervisor, she agreed to credit the difference on an exceptional basis but also mentioned that how the transaction is classified is entirely dependant on the merchant and beyond the bank's control, so we need to confirm with the merchant if we want to be certain.
Able to check if SingPost is now based on transaction date or posting date? I noticed my ibanking transactions dates matches the actual day of transaction itself and not posting date, wondered if there's a change?
Wanna make sure I hit my min retail spending this month for uber 20%
Thanks in advance
government not included.So can I still use this card for online payment of my road tax in one motoring and get the 7% cash rebate if I hit the 600 bucks minimum spending?
based on posting date, you may call in, or write to them to find out the posting date of a particular transaction(s) if needed
I think they are sick of pple calling in and asking for cashback already. I called in.. the CSO say, you confirm all are online? I say yes.. Den she say ok. She will credit all transactions as 7% so return me the balance..very efficient, they credited the difference already even though they quoted might take 3-5 days to be reflected.
Eh hahaha but v double std leh... If send them message thru the mailbox, they will reject.I think they are sick of pple calling in and asking for cashback already. I called in.. the CSO say, you confirm all are online? I say yes.. Den she say ok. She will credit all transactions as 7% so return me the balance..
Never even check through hahaha..
Hi, I just got this SC SingPost 2 months ago. May I know How can I check for individual transaction that is eligible for the 7% cash back? I just saw there's a $47 cash back for last month bill, but cannot see which transactions is given the cash back.
Hope you guys can advise me.
If you self calculate and still don't tally, can message or call them to confirm.Hi, I just got this SC SingPost 2 months ago. May I know How can I check for individual transaction that is eligible for the 7% cash back? I just saw there's a $47 cash back for last month bill, but cannot see which transactions is given the cash back.
Hope you guys can advise me.