Payment thru mobile app considered online payment?
Depends which app

Payment thru mobile app considered online payment?
My request for first time goodwill for Singtel transaction is rejected. Luckily this was a test transaction using Singtel Hi Account Top up $10.
Did you call them? Try calling again and speak to another CSO?
issit? I hate it when different CSO say different stuff.. I hope it's restored of cos.. That's the best.They just informed me my SingTel transaction for March qualifies and they will credit the rebate.
They didn't mention it's out of goodwill. So doesn't qualify as online anymore?
Does anyone know how often the same SCB singpost card can be used with the Lazada-SCB promo? Is it only once, once a month, once a week, as many times until the 350 redemption/mth cap is reached?
Asked cust svc via chat, and the answer was: only once.
Tried it anyway, and was able to use the code twice on the same date. My conclusion is that the current implementation is: as many times until the 350 redemption/mth cap is reached.
I sent them an online secured message as they classified my qoo10 purchase as supermarket instead of online. They replied with the tnc then proceeded to repeat that it is only eligible for 2%.I think they are sick of pple calling in and asking for cashback already. I called in.. the CSO say, you confirm all are online? I say yes.. Den she say ok. She will credit all transactions as 7% so return me the balance..
Never even check through hahaha..
Since when is qoo10 supermarket
Since standchart declared it so lor.
How about Qoo10 Gift card?Rather visa declared so for some qoo10 transaction
How about Qoo10 Gift card?
Does anyone get 7% cashback from SingTel/M1/Starhub online bill payment anymore? I didn't get it this month, and after calling in, they mentioned all telco bills are no longer tagged as online payment.