LegendZenify
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2011
- Messages
- 2,141
- Reaction score
- 66
Recently got some scratches on my case window, any advice on how to remove?

Recently got some scratches on my case window, any advice on how to remove?
I didn't remove the plastic cover protectorI got the novus kit, gonna try to use it to buff out.
Side note: How do you guys keep your acrylic windows scratch free sia...
You got a source for cheap replacements for case windows? A bottle of autosol is like 6 bucks and polishing is about the same price. Heck, you can even use toothpaste.I think replace the scratched window is cheaper and easier compared to buy a polishing kit and spend an hour polishing and cleaning the panel.
You got a source for cheap replacements for case windows? A bottle of autosol is like 6 bucks and polishing is about the same price. Heck, you can even use toothpaste.
I DIY replaced badly scratched, dull or crack acrylic panel for my computers and lab devices.
Lasercut, easy and fast....![]()