Scratches on case window

LegendZenify

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
66
Acrylic window of my R5.
Got quite abit fine scratches now, coz I keh kiang use cloth to clean =/
 

LegendZenify

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
66
I got the novus kit, gonna try to use it to buff out.
Side note: How do you guys keep your acrylic windows scratch free sia...
 

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
53,997
Reaction score
18
I think replace the scratched window is cheaper and easier compared to buy a polishing kit and spend an hour polishing and cleaning the panel.
 

Phelan

Master Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2001
Messages
4,706
Reaction score
1
I think replace the scratched window is cheaper and easier compared to buy a polishing kit and spend an hour polishing and cleaning the panel.
You got a source for cheap replacements for case windows? A bottle of autosol is like 6 bucks and polishing is about the same price. Heck, you can even use toothpaste.
 

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
53,997
Reaction score
18
You got a source for cheap replacements for case windows? A bottle of autosol is like 6 bucks and polishing is about the same price. Heck, you can even use toothpaste.

I DIY replaced badly scratched, dull or crack acrylic panel for my computers and lab devices.

Lasercut, easy and fast....:)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top