Screen Protector and bumper case for Apple Watch

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
Just collected this. Will not be using this unless the protective cover which arrives next week cannot make it

TuBja69.jpg

Where u buy from? How much?
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
This is nice transform a sports to a ss or watch edition haha

Unfortunately they do not have ss. Only have ss grey, gold and rose gold.

Anyway not looking at transforming but this seems to provide the best protection while not changing the outlook of the watch
 

spidercyj

Master Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,041
Reaction score
513
Unfortunately they do not have ss. Only have ss grey, gold and rose gold.

Anyway not looking at transforming but this seems to provide the best protection while not changing the outlook of the watch

I get what you mean but it makes the surrounding shinyier haha
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
I get what you mean but it makes the surrounding shinyier haha

i guess the good thing is I can get it to match the different straps to create different effect.

While the reviews on taobao has been nothing short of excellent, I still wanna see how good it is in person.

One key concern is whether it scratches during installation or removal.
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
Can share link to this?

This is the actual product. It is plastic so it will eventually scratch. But good as force touch works well. Touch screen works well. Now can start to abuse phone as it provides full watch coverage. :) not perfect but works well to protect the phone. Below are pics of the ss grey and gold versions on apple watch sports.
5Ezhj3h.jpg

lzgAPT4.jpg

UE0aRWi.jpg

LjfUkEe.jpg

淘宝商品:图拉斯Apple Watch保护壳iWatch保护套苹果智能手表超薄外壳韩国 http://b.mashort.cn/S.6gRYb?sm=760b63 (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)
 
Last edited:

gab_chia

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
377
Reaction score
0
Devia has a similar clear case as well. Purchased from Vivicity Apple reseller @ $19 on the 2nd floor. Best denki stocks it as well.

Prefer it over the Spigen Armor series as it does alter the look of the watch. I feel it makes it look like a G shock.

Am still waiting for a imos like glass SP. : )

_0010_dsc_5940_3.jpg
 
Last edited:

ianfann

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
0
This is what I am waiting for...

sEDyqWd.jpg

I saw you guys posting this case and I also saw it on Qoo10 and it is a local seller with ex-stock so I went ahead and ordered the gold one for my wife. The item took 3 days to get to me and my wife is very happy with it, now she keep saying that her Gold edition watch looks nicer than my SS watch :s13::s22:
Here is my photos and video review :

aG2GKJh.png

JD21IwG.png

mAyj0Sf.png

Q7eRNIR.png
 

teadee

Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
170
Reaction score
4
I found this screen protector on Amazon, it seems really good and cheap. It has full screen coverage (covers the curve edge of the screen) and it has really good reviews. My current screen protector doesn't cover the edge, and I can see ugly square edges on my screen. Unfortunately this screen protector doesn't ship to Singapore :(
I know I can use vPost etc, but that will cost $15+ more which makes it very much more expensive =:p

http://www.amazon.com/ArmorSuit-Mil...lacements/dp/B00UH3L82Y/ref=pd_bxgy_107_img_y
 

jace88

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
0
I saw you guys posting this case and I also saw it on Qoo10 and it is a local seller with ex-stock so I went ahead and ordered the gold one for my wife. The item took 3 days to get to me and my wife is very happy with it, now she keep saying that her Gold edition watch looks nicer than my SS watch

Are you able to link me to the seller? Now that I'm a bit over the glass screen protector and the clear plastic case, I'm curious to see what else is decent.
 

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
8,023
Reaction score
719
Lol. Imagine I got go with a protective case on my AP.
you people are a bunch of jokers
 

dr34mc4st3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2000
Messages
17,636
Reaction score
387
I saw you guys posting this case and I also saw it on Qoo10 and it is a local seller with ex-stock so I went ahead and ordered the gold one for my wife. The item took 3 days to get to me and my wife is very happy with it, now she keep saying that her Gold edition watch looks nicer than my SS watch :s13::s22:
Here is my photos and video review :

aG2GKJh.png

JD21IwG.png

mAyj0Sf.png

Q7eRNIR.png

No offence but the case makes the watch looks really cheap
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top