SCTV EPL 2014/2015 Season

suangern

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
1
1.png
 

hardwarezoner2

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
596
Reaction score
3
I connected my Indoor Antenna but SCTV is very very blur... the rest of the TV1, 2, 3 and NTV 7 and 8TV ok.

What is the problem?
Any solution?
 

suangern

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
1
I connected my Indoor Antenna but SCTV is very very blur... the rest of the TV1, 2, 3 and NTV 7 and 8TV ok.

What is the problem?
Any solution?
your location should be either closer to malaysia... or direction facing malaysia... or not high enough...

antenna have to face the south...
 

hardwarezoner2

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
596
Reaction score
3
dun think so.. i think it's about position.

Cos not far from my area they can view SCTV but not the malaysia channels. then my friend staying next block to mine can view ALL the SCTV and Malaysia channels.
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,227
Reaction score
122,394
your location should be either closer to malaysia... or direction facing malaysia... or not high enough...

antenna have to face the south...

I live in the north and I can receive super clear RCTI and SCTV
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,227
Reaction score
122,394
dun think so.. i think it's about position.

Cos not far from my area they can view SCTV but not the malaysia channels. then my friend staying next block to mine can view ALL the SCTV and Malaysia channels.

Think is your antenna location. I supposed you move your antenna around but just couldn't get a best view of SCTV?

Did you stick your antenna out of your window?
 

suangern

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
1
dun think so.. i think it's about position.

Cos not far from my area they can view SCTV but not the malaysia channels. then my friend staying next block to mine can view ALL the SCTV and Malaysia channels.

I live in the north and I can receive super clear RCTI and SCTV
I think your window facing either south or southeast? High enough and no blocking by other buildings?

RCTI and SCTV signal quite strong even JB also can get it...:s13:
Think is your antenna location. I supposed you move your antenna around but just couldn't get a best view of SCTV?

Did you stick your antenna out of your window?
yup, can try and stick out of window
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,227
Reaction score
122,394
I think your window facing either south or southeast? High enough and no blocking by other buildings?

RCTI and SCTV signal quite strong even JB also can get it...:s13:

That I am not sure. And also, I am connected to the rooftop antenna and I can receive clear SCTV :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top