
your location should be either closer to malaysia... or direction facing malaysia... or not high enough...I connected my Indoor Antenna but SCTV is very very blur... the rest of the TV1, 2, 3 and NTV 7 and 8TV ok.
What is the problem?
Any solution?
your location should be either closer to malaysia... or direction facing malaysia... or not high enough...
antenna have to face the south...
dun think so.. i think it's about position.
Cos not far from my area they can view SCTV but not the malaysia channels. then my friend staying next block to mine can view ALL the SCTV and Malaysia channels.
dun think so.. i think it's about position.
Cos not far from my area they can view SCTV but not the malaysia channels. then my friend staying next block to mine can view ALL the SCTV and Malaysia channels.
I think your window facing either south or southeast? High enough and no blocking by other buildings?I live in the north and I can receive super clear RCTI and SCTV

yup, can try and stick out of windowThink is your antenna location. I supposed you move your antenna around but just couldn't get a best view of SCTV?
Did you stick your antenna out of your window?
I think your window facing either south or southeast? High enough and no blocking by other buildings?
RCTI and SCTV signal quite strong even JB also can get it...![]()
anyway as long as can see...cheers!That I am not sure. And also, I am connected to the rooftop antenna and I can receive clear SCTV![]()
