Sep 2012 BTO

keithster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if my flat sold when my bto ready , does the extra cash need to paid into the new flat ?

currently the flat is not brought with hdb loan nor any grant ..

has your current flat loan fully paid off?

if not and you decide to sell off your current flat to buy the new one, yes, 50% of the cash proceeds needs to be used to pay the new flat if cash proceeds exceeds $25K

suzuka88

Reaction score
has your current flat loan fully paid off?

if not and you decide to sell off your current flat to buy the new one, yes, 50% of the cash proceeds needs to be used to pay the new flat if cash proceeds exceeds $25K

my current flat loan not fully paid yet ...any this flat did not have any subsidy or grant when we got it. how could they state that 50% of the cash proceed need to be put into the new flat ?

ting0129

Reaction score
anyone know what is the queue number for tampines greenlace 5 room now?

Just got below answer from HDB website.
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 5-Room flat in Tampines under the September 2012 BTO exercise as at 16 Nov 2012 : 00108

KopRulez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if my flat sold when my bto ready , does the extra cash need to paid into the new flat ?

currently the flat is not brought with hdb loan nor any grant ..

my current flat loan not fully paid yet ...any this flat did not have any subsidy or grant when we got it. how could they state that 50% of the cash proceed need to be put into the new flat ?

Your existing flat is a resale unit with no grant taken?

If that's the case should be same like mine. 50% of sales proceeds go into the next flat if you take HDB loan.

But bank loan you can keep all your sale proceeds.

keithster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

this is what happens exactly to me... but must highlight that I am currently taking bank loan, no subsidy nor grant too... my current housing loan not fully paid yet.

for the new flat, i am taking HDB loan... this is one of their requirements for taking HDB loan for our new flat.

suzuka88

Reaction score
Your existing flat is a resale unit with no grant taken?

If that's the case should be same like mine. 50% of sales proceeds go into the next flat if you take HDB loan.

But bank loan you can keep all your sale proceeds.

yup same as ur case:s13:

keithster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Take bank loan again lor.... now bank interest low and can keep your sale profits. :D

the problem is, no one knows how long the bank interest can stay this low for the next 5 - 10 years.

even analysts also mention that the low bank interest is projected to continue to stay the same for the next 2 years... but no one mention that it can continue to be so low for 5 - 10 years.

for those who plan to stay in the new flat for more than 5 years or even permanent, it may be kinda risky to go for the banks.

suzuka88

Reaction score
the problem is, no one knows how long the bank interest can stay this low for the next 5 - 10 years.

even analysts also mention that the low bank interest is projected to continue to stay the same for the next 2 years... but no one mention that it can continue to be so low for 5 - 10 years.

for those who plan to stay in the new flat for more than 5 years or even permanent, it may be kinda risky to go for the banks.

yeah this one that weight my brain down.

keith

can we ask for HLE 1st , when the flat almost ready then we go to bank ask for loan ? provided the interest rate is low an flavourable

keithster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yeah this one that weight my brain down.

keith

can we ask for HLE 1st , when the flat almost ready then we go to bank ask for loan ? provided the interest rate is low an flavourable

of course you can...

i had just signed lease of agreement last week and opt for housing loan.

but i have confirmed with the officer that when collecting keys, i can change to bank loan if i want.

first timer

Reaction score
of course you can...

i had just signed lease of agreement last week and opt for housing loan.

but i have confirmed with the officer that when collecting keys, i can change to bank loan if i want.
U sign the lease? For which BTO? Care to share?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.