September 2013 BTO

ragegoh

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
2,084
Reaction score
5
You dont have an option for that...It's compulsory and not an opt in component. So what they have is what everyone will get..No hacking within the 1st 3 years of something due to waterproofing.

So I wont know how my bathroom wall and floor tiles look like?
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,939
Reaction score
2,920
The bathroom got 2 types of wall tiles leh.

I'm thinking along the line whereby the accent tiles would be use as a decoration row probably..

Anyway, wont be given an option to choose..Same goes when i selected my unit back in Aug..

Probably something like this..
9ba0e390.jpg


Or this:
13-common-toilet.jpg
 
Last edited:

gobbie

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2000
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
19
hmm 4room punggol the number move so slow?

High drop out or HDB lazy never update? Very gan chiong no good units left..since my appt in march.
 

3G SAINT

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
27,476
Reaction score
5,007
So its not confirm? What are the chances given that there is only 300+ flats but my queue number is 700+.. :s13:

:)Are you 1st timer:)
I think yishun 3rm Sep bto is slim bcos this is very near Mrt so drop out rate nt high:)

I got 4rm sep bto queue number is 900+++ but flat available 400++ but selection is end of march and chance to get high floor is slim but July bto flat available is 800++ and the drop out rate is high and might able get mid floor:D:D

The result of Nov sobf nt out yet before my July bto selection:(
 
Last edited:

3G SAINT

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
27,476
Reaction score
5,007
Hello.

Anyone chosen their flat?

I just went for flat selection and they never asked me what tiles I want for the bathroom. Why ah?

:s8:You never read your HDB brochure got option but lot of pple complaint OCS is expensive and I might opt out:D

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/hdb/new-package-deal-for-bto-flat-buyers/a/90892
 

sibekcheng

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
May I ask a stupid question, is waterway view unit without balcony, living rm / master bed rm bigger than those with balcony?:s11:
Thanks!
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,939
Reaction score
2,920
May I ask a stupid question, is waterway view unit without balcony, living rm / master bed rm bigger than those with balcony?:s11:
Thanks!

Overall size is the same as those balcony actually bites into the space of the living/bedroom...

So u will have more bedroom space than one with balcony..
 

wayne86

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
BTO@SG

Hi all,

I have developed an iPhone app, BTO@SG to assist in BTO flat selection.

Basically, it shows a list of flat units with details such as price and availability, similar to what you find on the HDB website.

->However, the information is presented in a more friendly user interface for the mobile phone. It is also available offline (w/o data network) and will synchronise with the HDB site automatically once network is available. This means that you can still view the flats information even when the HDB website is busy and slow (which happens to me a lot. =X ).

->There is also a watchlist for you to add your preferred units. This allows you to keep track of your preferred units easily and knows when they are taken. You can also rank your preferred units.

->Another feature(*premium) is that you can view flat selection history. You might be able to know how many flat units were taken on a particular day through the HDB website but there is no easy way to know exactly which units were taken. (other than using a excel sheet and compare block by block) For those people who are like me that are very curious to find out exactly which units were taken on exactly which day, this feature would be great for you. Hopefully, the flat history selection can reveal further insights on the popularity of the flat units.

I developed this app for myself in the Jul BTO 2013 selection, when I felt that the HDB website was not sufficient (and sometimes frustrating) . Choosing a BTO flat unit can be a very stressful event, and I hope that this app can help to assist you in making your decision. =)

The app is available for download at itunes.apple.com/app/id787874894

If there is any feedback, let me know. =)

Good luck to your flat selection!
 

amek92

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Things to do the first time you enter your new house

I need to sidetrack from the main topic of Sep 2013 BTO, as I couldn't get an answer from the more relevant forum thread. Apologies!

What do people usually do with the pineapple after they roll it into the house? Do they throw it away? Or consume it?

Many thanks in advance for any helpful replies!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top