Share your SingTel LTE Coverage spots!

alibaba136

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
649
Reaction score
0
I second that. Really impressive LTE at Yew Tee area. I know there is a base station at Kranji Camp. So probably that explains why. My house is just opposite the camp. I had superb 3G too

The range I get around Yew Tee area is around 30-45mbps (down) /25-35mbps (up).

Yes .. I stay at yew tee area...

Even at home.,, the speed is aobe 30mpbs .. Impressive
 

sublife

Senior Member
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
882
Reaction score
1
The map is not totally accurate as well, as Singtel is using 2 different LTE bands, and only 1 of them is compatible with the iphone 5. Singtel will probably make more of the band that iPhone 5 uses more available (as it will probably be the number 1 LTE phone in the market after launch)
 

merc

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
those who can't access your LTE, reset network settings and try.

Now it working for me in Dover.
 
Last edited:

Ad_koon

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Need to do anything to VPN?
I reset network settings
On n off the phone.
Still nothing
 

babykevinsg

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
998
Reaction score
0
You using 4G plan? If you using the 12GB 3G plan, I dont think you are able to have to LTE connection
tested at bukit gombak last night. LTE reception not fantastic, phone switches frequently inbetween 3G and LTE.

PLFPp.png
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top