
If dont install jb, can i install winterboard?
Not possible.
cydia can find i guessedthe Black'UPS Darkness theme, where/how can I dl it from with a jb phone? I don't want to dl and install using the com thats why![]()
the Black'UPS Darkness theme, where/how can I dl it from with a jb phone? I don't want to dl and install using the com thats why![]()
Google is your best friend. Use it
http://www.simonblog.com/2009/01/24/how-to-install-winterboard-theme-on-iphone-without-using-cydia/
Nice!
Me too using![]()
My new Lock Screen![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
it was just mentioned in the post directly above youwah tis one i like!! i juz got my ip4..juz jb nia..may i know how do i select tis particular theme??
thanks alot!
Agree google is my best friend . The questions i post here all went unanswered. I am asked to do a search, google etc etc , then what is this forum for? Also, if you are not a familiar forumer here, you get ignored.![]()
same same, those coming from winmo 6.5/6.5.3 will most likely stay away from HTC sense theme...
![]()

This is my current lockscreen, by the way
![]()

Agree google is my best friend . The questions i post here all went unanswered. I am asked to do a search, google etc etc , then what is this forum for? Also, if you are not a familiar forumer here, you get ignored.![]()
Before your start pointing fingers, perhaps your should ask yourself if you did a proper search on this forum before asking the question.bo pian, the style in forums here are like that. you have to worship the thread, worship the big brothers here before they will answer your questions.
