Show off your Springboard !

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2001
Messages
13,256
Reaction score
914
the Black'UPS Darkness theme, where/how can I dl it from with a jb phone? I don't want to dl and install using the com thats why:D
 

Miharu

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
the Black'UPS Darkness theme, where/how can I dl it from with a jb phone? I don't want to dl and install using the com thats why:D

I have that theme in my JB iPhone 4. It's not in Cydia. You can only use the com because you have to download the theme from Deviantart.
 

mtb2104

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
581
Reaction score
1
This is my current lockscreen, by the way

6856qf.jpg

Nice!

Me too using :D
 

unfinished07

Master Member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
1
Agree google is my best friend . The questions i post here all went unanswered. I am asked to do a search, google etc etc , then what is this forum for? Also, if you are not a familiar forumer here, you get ignored. :(

bo pian, the style in forums here are like that. you have to worship the thread, worship the big brothers here before they will answer your questions.
 

toyshy

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
0
Agree google is my best friend . The questions i post here all went unanswered. I am asked to do a search, google etc etc , then what is this forum for? Also, if you are not a familiar forumer here, you get ignored. :(
bo pian, the style in forums here are like that. you have to worship the thread, worship the big brothers here before they will answer your questions.
Before your start pointing fingers, perhaps your should ask yourself if you did a proper search on this forum before asking the question.

The question you asked most prob is asked numerous times before, and also answered numerous times after. If you hang around here long enough, and see the number of repeated threads posted on a weekly basis, even you yourself will give up helping in due time =:p
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top