Show off your Springboard !

Nox Darkness

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Hey lao3hero,

Haha I am using heavy metal hd as well. I figure that you are the same person with the same nick at another forum? :)

By the way, care to share how you customize your battery and network icons? I have only managed to change my carrier network logo. :)
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,817
Reaction score
5,886
my oc is fussing over this LS,later maybe need to sign extra.....:D

n1y00m.png

:s31:

=:p
 

lao3hero

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
6,771
Reaction score
1,878
Hey lao3hero,

Haha I am using heavy metal hd as well. I figure that you are the same person with the same nick at another forum? :)

By the way, care to share how you customize your battery and network icons? I have only managed to change my carrier network logo. :)

yuppers that's me. U can get the status bar icons from a person called Sanady-something. His repo address is in his signature :)
 

bojangle

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
903
Reaction score
14
depends on wat source it is using. u know which source it's using?

thanks, managed to change it after many tries, oso changed to Celsius degree.
I'm using ephd ww2, heard is animated but the pics dun move leh :s11:
how to set it?
 

Gausss

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
0
wow very nice themes u guys are sharing..
was wondering is the Elite pro HD/Classified HD only for iphone 4? any smiliar themes suitable for 3GS 4.1?
one more thing... i dl some lockscreen theme but the png inside are bottombarknobgray@2x.png
in the end the slider or some other stuff doesnt appear on my lockscreen.. does this mean those theme are meant for iphone 4?? thx sorry for noob qn...
 

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
9,738
Reaction score
11
any bros know how to replace the button looks on the calculator and the compass as well (in the application i mean)

all the files i have is not @2x.png one.


I understand for icons if you do not have @2x.png ones you can just dump it into Icons folder and rename the icon to the name of the apps name and it shd appear on ios4

but for the button inside the apps am not very sure how to go abt doing that =(
 

bojangle

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
903
Reaction score
14
thanks, managed to change it after many tries, oso changed to Celsius degree.
I'm using ephd ww2, heard is animated but the pics dun move leh :s11:
how to set it?

found the way already... is moving now. :s12:

but wonder will it drain my batt. :s13:
 

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15,461
Reaction score
4
any bros know how to replace the button looks on the calculator and the compass as well (in the application i mean)

all the files i have is not @2x.png one.


I understand for icons if you do not have @2x.png ones you can just dump it into Icons folder and rename the icon to the name of the apps name and it shd appear on ios4

but for the button inside the apps am not very sure how to go abt doing that =(

com.apple.calculator
ou7byv.png
 

soulf1y

Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
I installed EliteproHD weather widget 2 but the widget did not show singapore leh, can anyone teach me how to set to the correct location? me noob. :s11: thks!
 

Sonic76

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
643
Reaction score
0
I installed EliteproHD weather widget 2 but the widget did not show singapore leh, can anyone teach me how to set to the correct location? me noob. :s11: thks!

Inside the EliteproHD weather widget 2, go to Widget > Configs.
Open the Weather-Config with a source code editor

Set the var locale = "SNXX0006" (Singapore Code)

:)
 
Last edited:

lao3hero

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
6,771
Reaction score
1,878
My current Timeless HD set-up, got a bit sian of Elite Pro HD so switched back to Timeless HD temporarily :)

IMG_1541.png
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top