thatguyhaikal
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2008
- Messages
- 753
- Reaction score
- 0
la0her0 bump on my post.

Hey lao3hero,
Haha I am using heavy metal hd as well. I figure that you are the same person with the same nick at another forum?
By the way, care to share how you customize your battery and network icons? I have only managed to change my carrier network logo.![]()
depends on wat source it is using. u know which source it's using?

alright.
btw so many ppl in MMI buy the iaccess
worth it? u plan to buy it too?
thanks, managed to change it after many tries, oso changed to Celsius degree.
I'm using ephd ww2, heard is animated but the pics dun move leh
how to set it?

any bros know how to replace the button looks on the calculator and the compass as well (in the application i mean)
all the files i have is not @2x.png one.
I understand for icons if you do not have @2x.png ones you can just dump it into Icons folder and rename the icon to the name of the apps name and it shd appear on ios4
but for the button inside the apps am not very sure how to go abt doing that =(
I installed EliteproHD weather widget 2 but the widget did not show singapore leh, can anyone teach me how to set to the correct location? me noob.thks!
Inside the EliteproHD weather widget 2, go to Widget > Configs.
Open the Weather-Config with a source code editor
Set the var locale = "SNXX0006" (Singapore Code)
![]()
Here's mine:
![]()
Using SlantedLock and iFlat 4.