Show off your Springboard !

qrsy2k

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
2
photo%202.PNG

any idea what is the theme name?

Whats the tweak that unlocks the phone like flipping a page?
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
whats the name of the tweak for the weather widget on ur springboard?

Uhm this weather widget does not have a tweak in cydia I guess? I downloaded it from dbarteam by Lexss and SSH, edit via com to my Iphone :)

Cheers
 
Last edited:

Kiddream

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
2,871
Reaction score
140
Another update to Zeppelin: create a folder under "Library/Zeppelin". Then dump 3 of the same png files into it and rename them as "silver@2x.png", "etched@2x.png" and "black@2x.png". Sure to work!!!
 

Hi Daddy

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
315
Reaction score
0
May I know the theme name of the home screen? Do you mind sharing the part that puts the clock at the bottom of the home screen?

Thanks.

You people are funny, see people theme nice also want to copy. Then end up everyone same theme. No creativity at all.
 

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
You people are funny, see people theme nice also want to copy. Then end up everyone same theme. No creativity at all.

Who's funny trolling in here. Can't you read, I just want code in putting in the dates at the bottom of the screen. Keep your unsolicited opinions to yourself because you are not helping at all.
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,818
Reaction score
5,886
You people are funny, see people theme nice also want to copy. Then end up everyone same theme. No creativity at all.

36 years old with son and daughter yet your mindset still 10 years old.

People use nice things means you cannot use? What creativity? You know how to create themes? Make your own iPhone and iPad?

Are you using a downloaded theme? If so then you're an uncreative prick, only know how to whine about others.
Are you using the original layout? If so then you're an uncreative prick, only know how to whine about others.
 
Last edited:

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
May I know the theme name of the home screen? Do you mind sharing the part that puts the clock at the bottom of the home screen?

Thanks.

Oh the creator is called Lexs:) Sure I will post up the Widget link soon when I reached home before 11pm^^

Cheers!
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Chill chill speedster4005 and Justin:)

I agree with you guys! This thread is meant for showing Springboard Image, Sharing and of course helping others with theme issues. To me, it does not matter whether everyone have the same theme a not, is the matter of individual work of creating themes for people to appreciate and learn so that everyone can make good themes out of their own devices :)

I believe they are a lot of people here knows how to appreciate LS and Themes too :s22:

Cheers :s12::s12::s12:
 

Ensoleille

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
My Current LS and Homescreen after IOS 5.01 Jailbreak ^^

img0006ff.jpg


img0007vz.jpg


Enjoy & Huat Ah :s12::s12::s12:

Hi there, if you do not mind could you send me the folder with the Wif/3G icons,
Just need em for the Folder/Image names and Resolution ETC><
No intention of copying your icons what so ever ><
 

bobztoise

Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
This is an awesome thread
May I suggest screenshots are posted together with the theme names?

There are some really nice ones but I dun know how to locate them in Cydia without the names
Also, I cannot find the noki theme.. Only an add on package
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0

Nice copy paste Screenshot from e creator.

The creator is called CTN.. Anyone looking for this LS can PM me and I will send you.

Maybe you would like to share yr own screenshoot of LS and Homescreen with SG carrier or SG weather widget?
 
Last edited:

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Hi there, if you do not mind could you send me the folder with the Wif/3G icons,
Just need em for the Folder/Image names and Resolution ETC><
No intention of copying your icons what so ever ><

I understand you have no intention of copying my icons:)
But however, the creator of this wifi and 3G UI images can only be shared among dbar team members as the creator prefer not to share to public.. The creator is called "Mone" from London..

I hope you understands:)

However if you would like to download, you can try joining the forum and download from there personally.

Cheers!
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
This is an awesome thread
May I suggest screenshots are posted together with the theme names?

There are some really nice ones but I dun know how to locate them in Cydia without the names
Also, I cannot find the noki theme.. Only an add on package

Noki theme was removed. Dun know why. It's not there anymore.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top