Show off your Springboard !

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
What theme is this?

LS from Dbarteam

This Homescreen is customize by me and includes a number of items to name:

H1 Mix and Match Icons
Mone Signal & Wifi
Lexs Weather Widget
Schnedi Heartbeat Carrier and Battery %

LS & Homescreen are not available in Cydia as I redo the whole theme ^^

Cheers!
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
LS from Dbarteam

This Homescreen is customize by me and includes a number of items to name:

H1 Mix and Match Icons
Mone Signal & Wifi
Lexs Weather Widget
Schnedi Heartbeat Carrier and Battery %

LS & Homescreen are not available in Cydia as I redo the whole theme ^^

Cheers!

Hard to customize theme. But it's e feeling of having something diff and belong to only you that make it enjoyable.

Am more into vwallpaper for my springboard.

Btw finally gotten rid of the folder shadow for my transparent folder. Took damn long time.
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Hard to customize theme. But it's e feeling of having something diff and belong to only you that make it enjoyable.

Am more into vwallpaper for my springboard.

Btw finally gotten rid of the folder shadow for my transparent folder. Took damn long time.

Ops bro posted double post i think.

Yeah, I love doing and customizing themes and LS since I first collect my Iphone 4 by Singtel at Marina Bay Sands when it first launched till now IP4S:)

I'm glad that you finally remove the shadow of yr folder^^

There are lots of Wallpapers around in the web which are really nice. Hopefully maybe one day when you collect all swee swee wallpaper zip into one file and upload here for us to use be it LS or theme^^

Huat Ah!
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
Ops bro posted double post i think.

Yeah, I love doing and customizing themes and LS since I first collect my Iphone 4 by Singtel at Marina Bay Sands when it first launched till now IP4S:)

I'm glad that you finally remove the shadow of yr folder^^

There are lots of Wallpapers around in the web which are really nice. Hopefully maybe one day when you collect all swee swee wallpaper zip into one file and upload here for us to use be it LS or theme^^

Huat Ah!

Bro, it's vWallpaper aka video Wallpaper. My simple video with transparent folder.

 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Upon Request by Bro Speedster4005,

I have uploaded the weather widget via mediafire at this link: Lexs Weather Widget.rar

Those who are interested can download and SSH to yr theme accordingly & respring^^

*I have change the weather code to Singapore so no worries.

Remember to post some Homescreen after that :)

Cheers!!!
 

Ronggggg

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
anyone mind giving me links on how to transfer themes by SSH or teach me how to do so? thanks, appreciated :)
 

wacko82

Master Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
41
Continution of buff infinity for iOS5
Page 1 live analog
54d713ae.jpg


page 2 live calender
fff984d1.jpg


Buuf infinity for iOS 5.
 

Mookaa

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
613
Reaction score
0
I have the Move2unlock but it doesnt flip like a page like in your screenshot.

Go to setting and the move2unlock. After that change the unlock type to "Peel Lockscreen" under behaviour sub heading. Hope this helps.

But this function has a flickering screen issue for those users using 4S. Tested it on iPhone 4 and iPad 1 and there is no problem at all. I already sent my feedback to the developer. He recognizes the problem and is in the midst of fixing it.
 
Last edited:

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
Finally, found a date/weather widget I was looking for

Here's a combination of Aspire, Black'UPS HD iOS 5 and an unknown Weather Widget (SB_Widget.zip) shared by @iSurenix (author of the inPulse theme, though he is not the author of the widget). I modified the Weather Widget to include the display of the weather status.

6820535357_31efe5aef5_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top