Show off your Springboard !

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
Hi bro.. Any idea how to get ride of the clock and the dock? I use clock hide to hide the clock but there is still the grey colour dock blocking the theme clock.. :(

try move2unlock from cydia. then apply hide clock and slider.

Just make sure you select move lockscreen or lockscreen overlay. if not you be struck at LS
 

rockyan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
14,379
Reaction score
18
You got iFile? Or can use iFunbox or winscp to ssh in and change it.
It's under Dark Buff theme folder ''LockBackground.html''

Edit the var locale will do

Sorry didn't get you.I've locate LockBackground.html so edit it?
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
Sorry didn't get you.I've locate LockBackground.html so edit it?

yes, edit it and respring

4kEaK.jpg
 
Last edited:

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
Thanks...

Haha.. But now i forgotten how to transfer the file inside..

You can use i-Funbox for Windows/OSX. Oo if you have purchased iFile, put the folder on DropBox, open the DropBox location, copy-paste to the /var/stash/themes.<@@@>.
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Current Customize LS based on Max Script :s22::s22::s22:

Have been testing out the LS for the past few days and finally it's done :D

img0018wm.jpg


Huat Ah:D
 
Last edited:

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Your gf har?

Btw any idea why I cannot access modmytesting in modmyi even I had created an account?

lol.. no la, not my gf is a wallpaper I found in the web suitable for this LS^^

hmm, I am not really sure cos I can log in now ah:) maybe you need to let mod approve or smth? or u try logging in tmr again?
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
lol.. no la, not my gf is a wallpaper I found in the web suitable for this LS^^

hmm, I am not really sure cos I can log in now ah:) maybe you need to let mod approve or smth? or u try logging in tmr again?

Hmmm. Maybe got to let Mod approve bah. Saw some nice buuf icon but cannot access.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Can share share the channel news Asia and dictionary icon? Tia

KiEiS.png
5lLbI.png


Rename accordingly bro. imgur site changed the naming of my .png automatically.

On another hand, just replying some other bros who have asked me about my icon size. They're 60*60. Buuf2 size. Those that are 128*128 are better resolution for buuf4, buuf infinity themes.

Can go to modmyi website to get the icon packs for buuf. There are over 4000+ icons inside the folder, total file size is too big & time consuming for me to upload coz of my slow broadband speed.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Current Customize LS based on Max Script :s22::s22::s22:

Have been testing out the LS for the past few days and finally it's done :D

img0018wm.jpg


Huat Ah:D

Lacking the month bro? There's day, date. No month. Location Singapore abit to the left, perfect if centralized abit. Very nicely done opacity of the overlay containing the time and weather info. Not too dark to hide away the beauty of the wallpaper
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
KiEiS.png
5lLbI.png


Rename accordingly bro. imgur site changed the naming of my .png automatically.

On another hand, just replying some other bros who have asked me about my icon size. They're 60*60. Buuf2 size. Those that are 128*128 are better resolution for buuf4, buuf infinity themes.

Can go to modmyi website to get the icon packs for buuf. There are over 4000+ icons inside the folder, total file size is too big & time consuming for me to upload coz of my slow broadband speed.

where u see the link for the 4000+ icons? I cant find leh
 

ZigguratZ

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
26
.:: Wallpaper by artist : Mattahan on deviantART ::.
6831372301_36a4ddd519_z.jpg

Took me one whole day to customise the fonts, choose appropriate font size, placement of the wordings, make transparent statusbar and slide to unlock bar, and countless of respring!

I customised my weather info to be neat and tidy without excessive clouds graphics, w/o overlay and layer, so as to have a better view of the wallpaper. So long as I have the relevant infomation, like how many degree Celsius, cloudy/sunny/rainy that's enough for me.

Fully customised Buuf icons - The icons customisation and renaming is really tiring.
6831367489_76a63b591d_z.jpg
6831370385_b4bb7b6d41_z.jpg


6831369679_0a2f32575b_z.jpg
6831368977_3f955ef758_z.jpg


6831368101_e783f6aaa3_z.jpg

Bro can share your buff spotlight icon ?

thanks
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
where u see the link for the 4000+ icons? I cant find leh

Okay wait, I'm uploading for you to my mediafire account, and for the benefit of others who like Buuf icons too. 40% uploading now...

Meanwhile to kill time while I'm uploading my 4000+ buuf icons, here's the link to mattahan Buuf icons. I think these are 128*128 .png. Look to your top right of your screen, 10.5MB file.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top