Show off your Springboard !

ZigguratZ

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
26
FbrJw.png


Make 2 copies of it, rename to SBSearchPageIndicator@2x.png and SBSearchPageIndicatorCurrent@2x.png.

Throw inside yourtheme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder. Respring.

Thanks bro .. Dun mind can share your page indicators as well ?

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Lacking the month bro? There's day, date. No month. Location Singapore abit to the left, perfect if centralized abit. Very nicely done opacity of the overlay containing the time and weather info. Not too dark to hide away the beauty of the wallpaper

Oh cos it looks weird if i add in the month so i just left it like this^^ cos time to me more important:)

Thanks for e comments :D will adjust the Singapore tomorrow during my free time!
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Thanks bro .. Dun mind can share your page indicators as well ?

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks

Bro, sorry I'm busy now trying to append degree 'C' to my temperature of my LS. If you want it now, you can d/l Buuf Infinity theme look under Bundles/com.apple.UIKit. Page indicators are there.

Just sharing mattahan's artwork on website devianart. Whereby you can use these as wallpapers for your Buuf theme to stand out from the rest.

Mattahan is the original artist who created all the original Buuf icons. Since then, lots of theme makers have sought his permission to use his icons to remake similar Buuf themes.

Edit: Its not that hard to append a degree "C" after the degree (small floating circle after the temperature value). Just open up your LockBackground.html look for the line document.getElementById("temp").innerXXXX = tempValue + "&#176semicolon" ;

Whereby "&#176" is the ascii code for the floating circle degree. Just append + "C" after that "&#176semicolon" and before that ending semicolon.

It'll look like this:
document.getElementById("temp").innerXXXX = tempValue + "&#176semicolon" + "C";

Another way is like this:
document.getElementById("temp").innerXXXX = tempValue + "&#176semicolonC";

I prefer no.2.

To change font color, look for the line font-size, font-weight, font-color. Below them, just add in color: white, color: black, color: pink, color: whatever
 
Last edited:

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
Bro, sorry I'm busy now trying to append degree 'C' to my temperature of my LS. If you want it now, you can d/l Buuf Infinity theme look under Bundles/com.apple.UIKit. Page indicators are there.

I added Buuf weather icons to my LS. I've realised that adding the weather icons does really make the temperature and weather description more realistic. Then again, I don't want an image to cover too deeply my wallpaper. Hence I chose opacity 0.7 for the weather icon.

This theme will glue you to your chair for long
Long time.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
This theme will glue you to your chair for long
Long time.

Lol. Actually I'm done with my Buuf theme. Suddenly ultima89 and you and sacredsoul kept showing me nice weather-triggered LS. I buay tahan, also wanna add Singapore weather details to my LS too loh.

Wah in the end, I always sleep around 3, 4am trying to respring and respring. Tiring really.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
My customised LS

Spent the whole of last night since 12mn customising...till this morning about 10am. Didn't sleep at all, to customise 6 different LockScreens. My annual leave is spent on customising LS haha.

6838950579_c4c4ba7879_z.jpg
6838955249_4320967bc1_z.jpg


1st lockscreen is an already done up one by myself except I added in the Buuf weather icons to make it more realistic. My personal favourite and took me one full day 24hrs just to customise it.

2nd lockscreen is an inspiration from ultima89 bro. I found the LS at this site, added in the degree Celsius, added in the month, centralize the location Singapore, and changed all the font colors to orange.

6838953155_d3f8d621c3_z.jpg
6838954333_beef8c7c86_z.jpg


3rd lockscreen is LS Droid, I took it and implemented on my Buuf Wallpaper lockscreen (4th lockscreen). Its not easy shifting and positioning the weather overlays all over again.

6838956287_87793d336d_z.jpg
6838952153_1a49ca0f17_z.jpg


Transformers Optimus Prime LS looks easy to do, but its a hassle changing the location down to the dock. Last LS is also my personal favourite. Implemented the sun with opacity 0.8 at top left hand so that it looks like part of the Wallpaper, as well as displaying the weather forecast.
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Lol. Actually I'm done with my Buuf theme. Suddenly ultima89 and you and sacredsoul kept showing me nice weather-triggered LS. I buay tahan, also wanna add Singapore weather details to my LS too loh.

Wah in the end, I always sleep around 3, 4am trying to respring and respring. Tiring really.

Hahahhaa! Ops paiseh let you kenna posion recently:x Hopefully more people will get posion soon!

Anyway, Woah Nice LS you have just posted (Y)

Ups for yr work seriously!!!
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Hahahhaa! Ops paiseh let you kenna posion recently:x Hopefully more people will get posion soon!

Anyway, Woah Nice LS you have just posted (Y)

Ups for yr work seriously!!!

Bro, I like a cinderella lockscreen you posted a few pages back. But I seem not able to find it anymore...
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Bro, I like a cinderella lockscreen you posted a few pages back. But I seem not able to find it anymore...

haha! oh that LS only available at Dbar forum only i think :)

Maybe you pm me yr e-mail then I ask e creator most likely I can send you after that^^

Cheers!
 

Lord_Kang

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
8,329
Reaction score
0
You can use i-Funbox for Windows/OSX. Oo if you have purchased iFile, put the folder on DropBox, open the DropBox location, copy-paste to the /var/stash/themes.<@@@>.

ahmm... I managed to put the folder inside but it still doesn't work...Do I need other stuff to make it work??
 
Last edited:

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
6841215851_ed3a62335b_z.jpg


LS Lucid Dreams

I customised 2 lockscreens today. One of them is above, another coming up.
 

Pryson

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2001
Messages
3,809
Reaction score
39
hi guys sry noob here,

i downloaded the lexs weather widget, inside theres a private folder and a widget file.

im using iexplorer, how do i place the files? tia
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Hello Kitty Lockscreen

6841216505_2621cfb53e_z.jpg
6841217225_a6ec5d9296_z.jpg


This is by far the hardest lockscreen I've ever customised. I decided to implement a moving live clock on my lockscreen, will monitor if its a battery sucker. Decided to have a Hello Kitty wallpaper, specially dedicated to my daughter.

To pinpoint positioning the moving hour, min, secs hand to be exactly in the centre of Hello Kitty's nose is very tough.

Lastly, I didn't know where to put the live weather icon, I decided to put it in the middle of her hairband, customising the size of the icon to be exactly the same size. Nice?

Overall took me 4hrs to make this.
 
Last edited:

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
ahmm... I managed to put the folder inside but it still doesn't work...Do I need other stuff to make it work??

1. Inside the downloaded zip file, there should be a folder named "qlocktwo_ctn EN 0.4.3 - black". That folder should be in the Themes directory (should similar to this after copy: /var/stash/themes.@@@/qlocktwo_ctn EN 0.4.3 - black).

2. Then go to WinterBoard and choose the new LS. Re-spring.
 

Lord_Kang

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
8,329
Reaction score
0
1. Inside the downloaded zip file, there should be a folder named "qlocktwo_ctn EN 0.4.3 - black". That folder should be in the Themes directory (should similar to this after copy: /var/stash/themes.@@@/qlocktwo_ctn EN 0.4.3 - black).

2. Then go to WinterBoard and choose the new LS. Re-spring.

Done!! Thanks!!
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
6841215851_ed3a62335b_z.jpg


LS Lucid Dreams

I customised 2 lockscreens today. One of them is above, another coming up.

If I am not wrong the Creator of LS Lucid Dreams is from Singapore^^ His LS are damm awesome!!! Idk whether is he here in the forum but recently he is back into dbar and modding his new LS again :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top